Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YourMomsLover

Worst week in parenting so far in 5 years....

30 posts in this topic

damn dude thats scary. i'll have a daughter in about five months so this stuff messes with my head. hope everything works out

i only have a daughter that is 2 1/2 years old, and the course of her life so far has taught me a lot. one thing inparticular is that the feeling you had while it was happening, is one of the worst feelings ever.

my nephew has the same condition, it was known to us that he would zone out every now and again but when he came to stay with us last year, his new teacher knew what it was a week after he started school. thankfully though, hes never had a convulsion.

mr belding said it best, so God forbid it happens again take his advice

Damn brah,I hope you guys get some help for your daughter.

That kind of thing is the greatest fear of most parents. I hope it turns out ok for you and your kids.

On the bright side, the blank confused stare means she might be eligible to get a job on the Panthers coaching staff. ;)

Update on our newborn.

He was released earlier this morning from the hospital so things are on the up and up.

I'm also at Great Clips about to get my haircut. Come to find out its my 11th shape up so it's FREE!

Hope it goes by quick so I don't miss kickoff...:)

1 person likes this

Come to find out she has been having "absence seizures" for quite a while now. She has episodes where she can be sitting on the couch watching TV and we ask her something, but she just looks at you with this blank confused stare. All along we thought it was her hearing. This is the first time she has actually "seized up" and man was it scary.

Also our 1 month old boy was admitted to the hospital today because he has RSV. So that just made it much better.

TLDR....this week has sucked enormously.

jesus christ man what are they putting in your water supply

jesus christ man what are they putting in your water supply

Lol I have well water. :)

1 person likes this

I'm sorry to hear about your babies. I'm glad your son is doing better. I hope he continues to get well. I'm glad you found out what was wrong with your daughter. It can be so scary not knowing. Knowing what's wrong can help you to feel so much better.

JT banned for 20 hours for being a dick

Sorry to hear about all that. Good luck on working it all out.