Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will miss the raiders game...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Gotta travel.

Anybody know where there will be a video of the full game, or a series of videos, some point after its finished? Even later in the week.

Thanks

Posted

Man you will miss the Panthers looking to continue a late-season surge, with second-year QB Cam Newton throwing 10 TD's and no INT's(152 straight attempts) in his last 5 games. Tight ends Brandon Myers and Greg Olsen are standouts.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll miss the game live too. I gotta work at Harris Teeter. The same one where I bagged Dwan Edwards stuff before. Good thing I'm recording the game.

Posted

I'm in New England with the fam, and I'm not about to spend 3 and a half hours or whatever watching the game from my computer. So yeah, any full game/extensive highlights are appreciated!!

Posted

I would watch the game on an Ipod Nano If I had to.

1 person likes this

Posted

i tunes normally has games for download

Posted

I will have the same issue, currently right now in my 17th hour on the road today and still have 3 more hours to go till arrival

Posted

i'll be watching it on my nexus 7 at granny's house.

Posted

I'm in New England with the fam, and I'm not about to spend 3 and a half hours or whatever watching the game from my computer. So yeah, any full game/extensive highlights are appreciated!!

not a true fan..

Posted

Theres always a torrent within 48 hours after the games over on TYT (Ten Yard Torrents)

Posted

Theres always a torrent within 48 hours after the games over on TYT (Ten Yard Torrents)

Don't you have to have an account though? I had one but i deleted it on accident and now whenever I try it says maximum users joined or something like that. Love the website though.

Posted

Don't you have to have an account though? I had one but i deleted it on accident and now whenever I try it says maximum users joined or something like that. Love the website though.

Yeah just make another one.. If you don't access it for like a week it's automatically blocked or something. I just usually make a new one every 6 weeks and get whatever I want in bulk.