Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will miss the raiders game...

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Gotta travel.

Anybody know where there will be a video of the full game, or a series of videos, some point after its finished? Even later in the week.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Man you will miss the Panthers looking to continue a late-season surge, with second-year QB Cam Newton throwing 10 TD's and no INT's(152 straight attempts) in his last 5 games. Tight ends Brandon Myers and Greg Olsen are standouts.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'll miss the game live too. I gotta work at Harris Teeter. The same one where I bagged Dwan Edwards stuff before. Good thing I'm recording the game.

Posted · Report post

I'm in New England with the fam, and I'm not about to spend 3 and a half hours or whatever watching the game from my computer. So yeah, any full game/extensive highlights are appreciated!!

Posted · Report post

I would watch the game on an Ipod Nano If I had to.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i tunes normally has games for download

Posted · Report post

I will have the same issue, currently right now in my 17th hour on the road today and still have 3 more hours to go till arrival

Posted · Report post

i'll be watching it on my nexus 7 at granny's house.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Smitty Is Our Savior' timestamp='1356244616' post='2058176']
I'm in New England with the fam, and I'm not about to spend 3 and a half hours or whatever watching the game from my computer. So yeah, any full game/extensive highlights are appreciated!!
[/quote]not a true fan..

Posted · Report post

Theres always a torrent within 48 hours after the games over on TYT (Ten Yard Torrents)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1' timestamp='1356253081' post='2058221']
Theres always a torrent within 48 hours after the games over on TYT (Ten Yard Torrents)
[/quote]

Don't you have to have an account though? I had one but i deleted it on accident and now whenever I try it says maximum users joined or something like that. Love the website though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Lilsmitty09' timestamp='1356253258' post='2058223']
Don't you have to have an account though? I had one but i deleted it on accident and now whenever I try it says maximum users joined or something like that. Love the website though.
[/quote]

Yeah just make another one.. If you don't access it for like a week it's automatically blocked or something. I just usually make a new one every 6 weeks and get whatever I want in bulk.