Photo
- - - - -

Marc Ross as GM leads to interesting coaching decisions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#13 PantherKyle

PantherKyle

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

No to Fewell. Let's get an offensive minded coach and a strong DC. I want Chip Kelly.

#14 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

The Chip Kelly rumors aren't rumors, they're closer to fact. The NCAA is sniffing around Oregon, and he's looking to pull a Pete Carroll before it falls in around him. Chip to Philly is the most likely landing place.

#15 unicar15

unicar15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Saban actually wasn't as bad as people want to make him out to be. He went 9-7 in his first year with Gus Frerotte as his QB. Then they traded for Culpepper who was injured the entire season so he had to go with his two backups...Joey Harrington and Cleo Lemon. He went 6-10 with that team.

So...in a time where the AFC was an extremely difficult conference to win in he won more games than Ron Rivera will win in his first two seasons with arguably the worst QB situation in the league.

I could argue that if they had lured in Brees he could still be in the league and the Dolphins could be one of the best teams in the AFC...I think Saban COULD do well here with Cam. But I don't think he's leaving Bama.