Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Gameday Thread: Raiders @ Panthers...

875 posts in this topic

Luck just broke Cams passing record and he has thrown the damn ball more than any rookie Qb ever.

That was last year bro

We are actually beating teams we are supposed to beat? and yes that Red Zone play calling was awful, I was praying we got a TD thanks to Cam is a beast #8 on the season rushing BOIIIII

Him or the officials.

I expect these officials to screw us, they always do and this crew in particular always suck dick.

The last guy I'd expect to be shitting all over us as an announcer would be old rag arm.

Luke Kuechly with 9 tackle's 1 tackle for a loss, 1 pass defended, and 1 interception!!!

LUKE for DROY!!!

It sounds like its for the best I've been unable to watch most of this quarter

I heard Steve B. call two Panthers' games, and it's clear he has a problem with Cam. Don't know if it's jealousy or what but he needs to get over it.

As it is, he just sounds like a d!ck.

CBS (Bill Cowher) did a good job, they saw what it was and blamed Tommy Kelly for the incident involving Cam.

Yea they saw that he was jamming Cams knee into the turf, that deserves a good solid upkick if I do say so myself.

Now if we could get the Kraken to sink another QB...

CBS (Bill Cowher) did a good job, they saw what it was and blamed Tommy Kelly for the incident involving Cam.

Actually they said that Tommy Kelly "retaliated" and that the "second guy always gets the penalty".

In other words, they blamed it on Cam because Cam should just lay their and let Tommy Kelly tea-bag him.

That was last year bro

What?

Was just about to post this!