Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Gameday Thread: Raiders @ Panthers...

868 posts in this topic

i wonder if chud's overall offensive calls would be better with a actual offensive line?

Pretty cool how Kalil went and sought out Leinart after the game.

1 person likes this

chud needs to go I think, too inconsistent. Wouldn't be surprised if JR kept Rivera though.

Glad we pulled out the win, and glad we won with Cam throwing an INT so the dumb people who claim we can't win if he has a turnover can go away.

Did Cam just talk it out to that ref?

Yes.

The guys who run music play sandstorm at some of the worst times ever. Cmon now Columbia is right down the street..go learn something.

he did.

didn't look like Cam intended to bump into him, but even so... if you do, it's a foul.

chud needs to go I think, too inconsistent. Wouldn't be surprised if JR kept Rivera though.

Glad we pulled out the win, and glad we won with Cam throwing an INT so the dumb people who claim we can't win if he has a turnover can go away.

Dude Chud needs to go before anybody else

Unfortunately, you keep Rivera

You keep Chud

Wont hear about that on the Nat'l media.

1 person likes this

You make me dislike Cam.

I cannot make you do anything. That's of your own personal choice.

Take responsibility for your own emotions like you expect of Cam. I watch a lot of football and see QBs behave worst than Cam and no one is making much of it. Don't get why Cam isn't allowed to be human.

Believe you me, I'm rooting for this team to succeed. But I simply don't get the shallow nitpicking ever move Cam makes whe I sit and watch other QBs do worst no one seems to care. That is simply my beef.

None of those folks sitting in suits judging Cam are better than him as humans. You and I both know that.

Dude Chud needs to go before anybody else

Unfortunately, you keep Rivera

You keep Chud

yeah very possible, but you never know. hard to know what the new GM will do.

I mean a win is a win, sometimes you win big, sometimes you win ugly.

frankly the defense has improved so much I am not really eager to lose Rivera... the guys on D have really taken to him I think and we are in position to have an excellent D next year with a couple improvements.

1 person likes this

Please tell me you didn't believe them...LOL

I'm sure the next one will be...The team can't win if Cam throws multiple INTS.