Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Gameday Thread: Raiders @ Panthers...

875 posts in this topic

Lol Awwe wittle stevie b is crying.

We are now in third place in the south

1 person likes this

Because he would prefer a better draft pick.

= being a loser

Im really not getting the whole "shoulda destroyed the raiders" thing. They were one game worse

Why can't Cam be like all the other QBs in the NFL when the Refs are wrong?

Why is he being treated differently?

You folks always on this kid's dick for the things you allow the other players to get away with.

I can bet you if it was Stevie who did it, you'd be praising him. So obvious in your own hypocrisy.

Cam is like a fugging robot to some of you folks. He shows any emotions and he's pushed back into the silly media stereotyping of black players that clearly many of u seem to buy into.

Where has another QB in the NFL walked up a to a ref, screamed at him and bumped him (even though it was an accident I think), and received praise on this forum and/or did not get penalized for it?

I don't blame him for being frustrated, these refs blow, but come on. He made a mistake and for the first time in weeks didn't have an amazing game.

Big deal... Sometimes your insanity regarding attacking people who point out his flaws make it seem like a much bigger deal than it really is.

Offense better not bring this game next week or we will get rolled over same as last year.

Did Cam just talk it out to that ref?

i wonder if chud's overall offensive calls would be better with a actual offensive line?

Pretty cool how Kalil went and sought out Leinart after the game.

1 person likes this

chud needs to go I think, too inconsistent. Wouldn't be surprised if JR kept Rivera though.

Glad we pulled out the win, and glad we won with Cam throwing an INT so the dumb people who claim we can't win if he has a turnover can go away.

Did Cam just talk it out to that ref?

Yes.

The guys who run music play sandstorm at some of the worst times ever. Cmon now Columbia is right down the street..go learn something.