Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

I guarantee you ESPN will show 1000 replays of Cam Newton "kicking" after the sack

70 posts in this topic

Well at least it happened against the raiders. Not too concerned.

that wasn't a kick, it was a foot push

Can anyone make a gif of it? I'm stuck at work all day today.

ESPN might show it once... during the game highlight. They'll be too busy talking about Luck beating Cam's rookie passing record to care about a non-issue like Cam's kick.

You want to blame them for pointing out what you are?

He didnt do anything wrong.

The kick was wrong.

Getting in the ref's face was wrong.

Not a reason to bail on him. Smith did some dumbass things when he was young too, but he does need to stop that crap.

Cam did go apologize to the Ref once the game was over.

He knew he was wrong.

A lot of media guys are already defending Cam so I doubt it'll be that big of a deal. I mean, he only took one single shot while the raiders took 2-3 shots at his knees.

I doubt it

Doesn't help that you post this on the Panthers main board either

I'm more concerned about the fact that he was inconsistent today than I am about the other stuff, honestly.

some of you folks are more concerned with how the media sees your QB. That is so wrong.

This kid should be more than a machine. He's human and that shouldn't go against his maturity. Football is quite an intense sport. Even more is when it's clear the defense is intentionally trying to hurt your QB.

I don't condone yelling at the Ref but it seemed Cam did it more as a reactions than pulling Smitty move, which I'm sure many of you would have been defending. Even more is that Cam apologized, which was the mature thing to do. Ask yourselves, would Smitty have done that?

I don't get why everything this kid does get attacked by you folks. Isn't it bad enough fools like Skip make a living doing it?