Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I guarantee you ESPN will show 1000 replays of Cam Newton "kicking" after the sack

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam did go apologize to the Ref once the game was over.

He knew he was wrong.

I'm a big Cam fan but I wonder if he would've apologized if we had lost. I'd like to think he would have.

Posted

I was more angry about the ref thing.

Posted

Will say his hiesman/superman pose in the endzone was specially awsome.... he threw in a little extra swag.

Posted

Kicked a defensive player coming off the pile while Cam was on his back.

It resulted in nothing but will be blown out of proportion

if you noticed, that dbag was grabbing cams legs, long after he was down.... announcers didn't say it, so you probably didn't notice it, but I woulda kicked him too.... Cam plays the Saint's 2 times a year, he knows when people play dirty..

Posted

I'm more concerned about the fact that he was inconsistent today than I am about the other stuff, honestly.

Yeah well our o line is not going to do him any favors. Silatolu is heading to IR aswell. He needs to work on his accuracy, it is definitely there just not consistently. Hopefully he can work with Weinke again in the offseason.

Posted

^^ He looked so good in the first half. I don't know what happened.

Posted

...well regardless, Luck and th Colts are in the playoffs, thats bigger news....we're still languishing in a pool of sht...

Posted

The kick was wrong.

Getting in the ref's face was wrong.

Not a reason to bail on him. Smith did some dumbass things when he was young too, but he does need to stop that crap.

I expect the staff to have a nice talk with him. And, I expect Cam to learn from it and not see it again.

Part of the maturation process.

Posted

...well regardless, Luck and th Colts are in the playoffs, thats bigger news....we're still languishing in a pool of sht...

Its downright shocking that Luck isn't getting the same praise and hype that RG3 is.

Posted

Its downright shocking that Luck isn't getting the same praise and hype that RG3 is.

Luck's stats are pretty pedestrian compared to Bob3.

Posted

As much as Luck has thrown the ball (albeit because Brown and Ballard aren't anything special) he doesn't deserve the praise that Bob the Third is getting.