Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I guarantee you ESPN will show 1000 replays of Cam Newton "kicking" after the sack

70 posts in this topic

Posted

If RG3 doesn't win OROY I'm gonna be a white guy calling racism.

It really wouldn't surprise me if Andrew Luck won it. The analysts still kiss his ass at every single opportunity. It was so ridiculous a few weeks back when during one of our games the announcer was blatantly kissing Luck's ass. I want to like Andrew but all of the dick riding really puts me off.

Posted

Not a kick, it he just mushed him with his cleats.

Posted

I watched a little bit of ESPN this morning. Didn't see a single mention of the Panthers. It was Cowboys, Redskins, and the Forty Niners game last night. Saw 3 replays of the blocked fg.

Posted

Probably for the best they weren't mentioned. ESPN covering the Panthers is like MTV covering good music. They just have no clue...

1 person likes this

Posted

Well OP if you are smart enough to know that then Cam sure as hell should have known it too.

Posted

HA! panthers on espn.... funny joke.

Posted

I watched a little bit of ESPN this morning. Didn't see a single mention of the Panthers. It was Cowboys, Redskins, and the Forty Niners game last night. Saw 3 replays of the blocked fg.

It was coming up next while they were talking about The Golden Calf of Bristol, then they just skipped it altogether LOL.

Posted

Dumb ass play by Cam. And yes, ESPN will be all over it.

That being said, the crew working this game is a fugging joke.

I am with you. Cam was wrong for that regardless of what the Raiders did. I am not one of those homers that put athletes on a pedestal. You gotta call a spade a spade. Seeing Smitty punk Tommy Kelly was awesome though :-)

Posted

I've only seen it twice, was expecting at the minimum; five times.

Posted

All the playoff talk overshadowed Cam. Cam caught a break.