Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Buerlein, I know many of you may disagree

25 posts in this topic

Posted

But IMO he's a damned idiot in this game.

He shouldn't have thrown that pass that hit Smitty right in the damned hands, Steve? The fact is that YOU likely would have never in your wildest dreams have been able to make a throw like that, but Newton DID (and can).

And, yeah, Newton did kick the guy. Should have kept his cool. But another fact is that he did it because the guy was rolling on him and pushing him into the ground.

Yeah, I'm mad.

But Buerlein mad too.

4 people like this

Posted

But IMO he's a damned idiot in this game.

He shouldn't have thrown that pass that hit Smitty right in the damned hands, Steve? The fact is that YOU likely would have never in your wildest dreams have been able to make a throw like that, but Newton DID (and can).

And, yeah, Newton did kick the guy. Should have kept his cool. But another fact is that he did it because the guy was rolling on him and pushing him into the ground.

Yeah, I'm mad.

But Buerlein mad too.

Cam has a right to kick the guy if he was doing more than he should as a defender. It was being done to him and he reacted like many of you would have.

It's not like the case with Matthew Stafford when he got into a fight with the other side cause his team was losing. Notice he was praised as protecting his team. But since it's Cam, the idiots in our media will put a negative spin on it OR maybe not. We'll see.

Posted

He's just jealous because Cam makes everybody forget Beurlein existed. But hell, Jake Delhomme did that. He mad

Posted

fug THAT SON A BITCH. NO PLAYING TIME BACKING UP KERRY COLLINS ASS.

Posted

Who would disagree with what you said, much less "many"?

Dude has pretty much been openly rooting for Oakland all damn game. Refuses to give the Panthers, and especially Cam, any credit for anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam's thrown a couple of passes that weren't perfect, but hit Smitty and Olsen right in the hands and were dropped and Buerlein thinks those were Cam's fault.

Fargin' douche.

Posted

Haters gon' hate

Cam pwning

Posted

Cam's thrown a couple of passes that weren't perfect, but hit Smitty and Olsen right in the hands and were dropped and Buerlein thinks those were Cam's fault.

Fargin' douche.

He straight up trashed Cam for that throw to Smitty. You know, the one that hit Smitty right in the hands that he dropped.

Posted

It's pathetic.

Greg Hardy's hit on Palmer = obviously a flag

The hit on Cam on the sideline = obviously not because Cam was drawing the play out

"I wouldn't have thrown that pass that hit my receiver in the hands"

"Lienart is really playing like a veteran QB"

Posted

From my point of view it didn't seem like the best decision... Smitty had to elevate to even get his hands on it, and it was into what appeared to be double coverage, but I didn't get a great look at the replay and I'm watching on a low quality stream. Might have been a better throw that it appeared on my stream.

Posted

Wow and it continues...

Bryant going for the knees...he was trying to make a play..I dont agree with the call.

Posted

dude is showing an unprecedented level of dickery in this broadcast. it's not like he's not stroking the panthers' cock so we're all mad - he's blatantly trashing the panthers every chance he gets.

pathetic.

2 people like this