Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Jerome Boger and the officials

41 posts in this topic

The new rules are destroying the game. Both defenses hit with stupid calls which were good hits to me.

If they take this all away and it becomes a flag football league, then screw it.

The new rules are destroying the game. Both defenses hit with stupid calls which were good hits to me.

If they take this all away and it becomes a flag football league, then screw it.

Were any of those hits actually against the rules though? Seems like these refs dont know how to apply the new rules if anything

I don't think so. All looked like good defense to me

Boger is always terrible.

They called the game way too close today.

I think if a receiver lays on the ground and plays hurt in order to draw a flag it should be a penalty on them instead of the defensive player. similar to the flop in the NBA.

This crew was a complete joke.

Boger is always terrible.

They called the game way too close today.

This wasn't calling it close, this was a game of fabricated calls. Both teams have a right to be legitimately upset about this game, the refs weren't allowing either team to play football.

1 person likes this

This wasn't calling it close, this was a game of fabricated calls. Both teams have a right to be legitimately upset about this game, the refs weren't allowing either team to play football.

Guess they are scared to miss a call and rather call everything than miss a call. Probably comes down from the NFL feedback to the refs. They probably are coaching to "call it" than miss it