Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGH2001

Steve Beuerlein can eat a bag of dicks

37 posts in this topic

We cut him when he was playing well. Also he was doing our preseason games for awhile and that stopped so maybe there is something there. Or maybe he just doesn't like Cam.

he's not the first...

he's not the first...

Or the last lol

It's only a bad decision if you can't make the throw, I always tell my buddies/players that if you can make the play then make it but if you gamble and don't make it then I don't want an excuse.

Cam made the play, it just wasn't caught by Smith.

And as far as Beuerlein goes, he meant it as a backhanded slap. Beuerlein has made his feelings known about Cam since he came into the league, he doesn't like him.

Isn't it funny how those folks in the sports media ask us to show kindness to others after the wake of last week's shooting in Newton, CT but they sit there and hate on a QB without shame and for no reason.

When a kid's smile bothers some folks in the media to the point where he gets criticized for it, you know there is something else behind the treatment.

He actually praised Cam a lot. I didn't hear too much hate.

This.

I swear m

He actually praised Cam a lot. I didn't hear too much hate.

This.

I swear most of the Huddle is searching for things to bitch about every week.

2 people like this

Isn't it funny how those folks in the sports media ask us to show kindness to others after the wake of last week's shooting in Newton, CT but they sit there and hate on a QB without shame and for no reason.

When a kid's smile bothers some folks in the media to the point where he gets criticized for it, you know there is something else behind the treatment.

It really is a cry and shame.

This.

I swear most of the Huddle is searching for things to bitch about every week.

I must have just been in a bad mood the entire game then lol.

What was one of the teams Beuerlein played for before he went to the Panthers?

Oh, that's right

los-angeles-raiders-steve-beuerlein-270-topps-1989-nfl-american-football-trading-card-37542-p.jpg

Hey guess what - we won a game with Cam throwing a pick. Off topic, yes, but as everyone else said the announcers yesterday were garbage. Worst I've heard in a while.

TV announcers have become God-awful on a regular basis. I watched at a bar this Sunday with no sound and it was fugging great.

Steve's tenure for the Panthers was his career. He did jackpoo for the Raiders and elsewhere.

Not sure why he was trying so hard to belittle us yesterday.

Just watched the broadcast, because I was at the game and set the dvr to record it. You all are right, he was being a total dick, especially about Cam kicking Kelly. "We all know how Suh got a reputation." Please. Kelly was on top of Cam's LEG all 300 pounds of him, Cam is trying to protect himself from unnecessary hits, jabs, etc.

It was like listening to a guy talk about his new ex girlfriend's, boyfriend. Said hardly anything positive and exclaimed the bad things Cam did do.