Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGH2001

Steve Beuerlein can eat a bag of dicks

36 posts in this topic

What was one of the teams Beuerlein played for before he went to the Panthers?

Oh, that's right

los-angeles-raiders-steve-beuerlein-270-topps-1989-nfl-american-football-trading-card-37542-p.jpg

Hey guess what - we won a game with Cam throwing a pick. Off topic, yes, but as everyone else said the announcers yesterday were garbage. Worst I've heard in a while.

TV announcers have become God-awful on a regular basis. I watched at a bar this Sunday with no sound and it was fugging great.

Steve's tenure for the Panthers was his career. He did jackpoo for the Raiders and elsewhere.

Not sure why he was trying so hard to belittle us yesterday.

Just watched the broadcast, because I was at the game and set the dvr to record it. You all are right, he was being a total dick, especially about Cam kicking Kelly. "We all know how Suh got a reputation." Please. Kelly was on top of Cam's LEG all 300 pounds of him, Cam is trying to protect himself from unnecessary hits, jabs, etc.

It was like listening to a guy talk about his new ex girlfriend's, boyfriend. Said hardly anything positive and exclaimed the bad things Cam did do.

Hahahhahah Buerlein sounded so butthurt that the holding penalty wasn't on the Panthers when Cam ran for the td.