Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

With one game to go

55 posts in this topic

I'd throw in Milliner's name but he will most likely be gone in the top 10.

Detriot, TB, Tenn, Oak, and SD could all use a Milliner.

Yeah, it's just hope thinking that Banks or Milliner would fall to us.

Im liking Warmack more, especially at that spot.

Well still get a good player, it would be great to get warmack, but then I wouldn't know which direction they'd go in in the second round

Don't think we are beating the Saints but if we do, as much as I want a WR, our O-line is just to terrible.

Anyone know of a site that does mock drafts that are decent?

Anyone know of a site that does mock drafts that are decent?

Dno. It seems like these mocks still have us picking Star thinking we'll be picking Top5.

I want Richardson or Keenan Allen in the first, but I really think people can really start believing we'll draft Warmack or and OLineman. Rivera have surprised me in two consecutive drafts (other than the Cam pick) so I would not doubt a Warmack pick at all. Rivera sees things differently from a lot of us.

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

Dno. It seems like these mocks still have us picking Star thinking we'll be picking Top5.

Only thing the Skins fans are good for, take your pick of over 60 mock drafts.

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

• Topics

• And I'm sure everyone in new york though Pryor was going to be great when he was picked. Coleman and Adams have both been to Pro Bowls in the last 2 years. We both know that may not be the best measure of their quality as players, but it would certainly suggest they are more than "duct tape and bubble gum".
    • Can't say we have the best defense, Falcons are one piece away from taking that spot, and if mckinnley pans out, then look out. Bucs are solid on paper and seem to put it together at the end of the season. Saints are the saints but did add lattimore and get rankins healthy to start the season. Our front 7 is still the best in the NFC south, but we saw last year teams will just target our secondary rather then test luke or td. We are really putting our faith in a bunch of unknowns, and we've seen before how that can turn out

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle