Photo
- - - - -

With one game to go

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

i noticed they(sf&ss) love to take deep shots down field every now and then.....more than the panthers. cam needs a deep threat.

#47 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Hahaha "not to toot my own horn but, BRAG BRAG BRAG".

Cam newton was a no brainer. Anyone that knew our coach was Ron Rovera and that our owner is JR knew that we were drafting Kuechly months in advance if he was available.

Oh, hey, I called the Amini Silatolu pick while we're bragging. CHECK MA MOCK GUYZ!

Dude.. not really called for. I like to hear all sorts of opinions, and base them against my own. I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but it's fun to do. Why trash him for this?

#48 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Dude.. not really called for. I like to hear all sorts of opinions, and base them against my own. I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but it's fun to do. Why trash him for this?

It's just really funny man, I don't think the huddle is for you if you can't handle that.

#49 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Lol roadwood, I knew a about Cam Newton right after he committed to Auburn out of Blinn I even made a thread for Cam in October (7 months before the NFL draft) asking people to look at Cam instead of Luck (you were probably one of the Luck homers anyway lol).

Just admit it, you don't know more about the game of football than anyone else.

You don't have to pretend you're a know it all.

#50 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Lol roadwood, I knew a about Cam Newton right after he committed to Auburn out of Blinn I even made a thread for Cam in October (7 months before the NFL draft) asking people to look at Cam instead of Luck (you were probably one of the Luck homers anyway lol).

Just admit it, you don't know more about the game of football than anyone else.

You don't have to pretend you're a know it all.

Dude do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

You tell me to shut up and stop acting like I know everything and that when YOU are the one going around in every thread trying to brag about yourself to make it seem like you're some expert.

I can sit here all day and say I called every pick we ever made too. It's fugging easy to predict a top 10 pick lol, matter fact if you can't do that by march than you probably aren't much of a talent evaluater.

Get off your high horse and stop being a hypocrite.

#51 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Dude do you realize how hypocritical you sound?

You tell me to shut up and stop acting like I know everything and that when YOU are the one going around in every thread trying to brag about yourself to make it seem like you're some expert.

I can sit here all day and say I called every pick we ever made too. It's fugging easy to predict a top 10 pick lol, matter fact if you can't do that by march than you probably aren't much of a talent evaluater.

Get off your high horse and stop being a hypocrite.

I'm not doing that at all, I actually give people compliments and I don't try to talk down on them. I was only being a dick to you (about the football stuff) because you started talking down to myself, chuck, and others. Let's just forget about it and call it water under the bridge.

Note: Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we don't care what you have to say.

#52 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

I'm not doing that at all, I actually give people compliments and I don't try to talk down on them. I was only being a dick to you (about the football stuff) because you started talking down to myself, chuck, and others. Let's just forget about it and call it water under the bridge.

Note: Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we don't care what you have to say.

It's not talking down, this is a fugging forum, an Internet forum for a football team. If you can't handle criticism or name calling than you are too unstable to be on here, period.

If you say something dumb like "oh we should draft this kid because every other year they seem to produce one average player" I'm going to laugh at you.

#53 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

It's not talking down, this is a fugging forum, an Internet forum for a football team. If you can't handle criticism or name calling than you are too unstable to be on here, period.

If you say something dumb like "oh we should draft this kid because every other year they seem to produce one average player" I'm going to laugh at you.

I don't think chuck meant it like that though, however I know he is hard to understand sometimes (sorry chuck) lol.

#54 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

Yes he is very difficult to understand, and he doesn't realize that. That's why he thinks I'm always trying to hate on him. He simply is so difficult to understand and makes such ridiculous statements that I constantly have to ask for an explanation.

#55 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

It's just really funny man, I don't think the huddle is for you if you can't handle that.

Lol.. I've been "handling" the huddle since it started up. I just wanted to know why you were being the way you were.

Never mind about it though, your response tells me all I needed to know and more. Have a good day, and Merry Christmas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com