#31 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'm sorry Cam beat Alabama. You'll need to move on.

Its a lifelong grudge, he'll probably never forgive him. Bet he loves Johnny Football tho.

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,778 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

at first i started to care

then i read 'peter king"

#33 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

KT, I have no issue with supporting Cam, and to be frank with you, I could truly give yep craps about any type of football, Panthers, Bama, whoever. It's funny how growing up and realizing what truly matters in life will affect your opinion about a game.

I just find it comical (and a bit pathetic) that grown men and/or women feel they need to make a new "So-and-So sucks donkey d1k because he said something negative about Cam." The man is grown, and he has been oft ridiculed. I just don't get it.

You've posted like twice in a span of 3 months to cry about us supporting our QB. Still trying to get over the 2011 draft and Alabama choking to this guy 2 years go?

#34 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,756 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

We know he's a douche nozzle. Please don't give his shitty articles any web hits.

Oh look an Alabama fan, why don't you boys post here more often? Oh... Yeah....

#35 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

So King can critique our QB but we're not allowed to critique his hypocritical shoddy journalism? Why does it hurt your feelings that we question fat boy?

#36 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

LOL!!! I hold no grudges against anyone, especially a football player. Keep trying though.

Its a lifelong grudge, he'll probably never forgive him. Bet he loves Johnny Football tho.

#37 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

It doesn't hurt my feelings. I simply realize that journalists say things to get a rise out of people. So, why even let what King says bother you? That's all I'm saying, not that what he said is right. I could care less what King or any otter reporter says. At the end of the day, I'm still a Panther fan (far longer than I've been a Bama fan, TheRed), and I just choose to not get riled up by what others say.

So King can critique our QB but we're not allowed to critique his hypocritical shoddy journalism? Why does it hurt your feelings that we question fat boy?

#38 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,455 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

@SI_PeterKing I hope you accidentally fall down at a dildo shop and hundreds of dildos go up your ass.

#39 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

Thhe Ref was right there and I looked like already touching Cam just when he stood up. Though, Cam should not have done what he did.

#40 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

On Cam and the ref - Cam was getting a little pissed at getting some constant pressure in his face and on that play felt the Raider player drove him into the ground. It didn't really look like it but I could see Cam feeling that way. The whole game was very chippy and rough on both sides. Cam got up ready to yell at the ref who was looking right at the play. Cam didn't realize the ref was less than a foot away from him when he jumped up and the ref walked into him as Cam leaned forward. It reminded me of an NBA play when an player pump fakes, gets the defender in the air and then step under him to draw a foul. Cam instantly realized how close he was and walked away. Ref made the right call. Incidental contact but you can't even accidentally touch a ref while yelling at him and not get a flag.

Cam is arrogant but show me an NFL QB who isn't. You have to be to succeed. For whatever reason, real or imagined, Peter King decided early on that Cam needed to be taken down a peg and should show a little more respect for his elders. King never outright slanders him but runs with every possible thing that Cam says or does that could be twisted or misinterpreted in a negative light.

#41 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

fugg peter king

#42 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

I reserve the word hate for VERY, VERY, VERY few things/people.

But, I HATE Peter King.

#43 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,108 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Lots of reasons to dislike some of these reporters, PK included.

Best not let your emotions get the better of you around the officials though.

Anyone touching the refs runs the risk of a costly penalty.

Ask Steve.

#44 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,076 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

I'm with Pereira on this one.

I don't think it warranted an ejection, but yes, by rule he could have been thrown out. You can't do that.

Thankfully, that incident was one of the few times today when Jerome Boger was easygoing.

Well said

#45 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Joey@Proudiddy
@SI_PeterKing If you watched the game it was after repeated cheap shots and late hits driving him into the ground.

@SI_PeterKing Since you refuse to grow up and act like a REAL journalist without an agenda... You have more chins than a Chinese phonebook.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.