Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RelaxImaPro

Did Keek lock up DROY this game?

35 posts in this topic

Id say jenkins is looking at it as it sands. how many picks for how many touchdowns??

Washington from AZ has been amazing. Plus Willis has been good too.

Keek has Willis beat in every statistical category. I firmly believe that Patrick Willis is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. Daryl Washington, however, is an argument..but they also are used in different ways on the field.

I thought he had it a couple games ago, but I might be a tad biased :unsure:

And another thing...if Janoris Jenkins wins DROY because of pick-sixes...does that mean Captain Munnerlyn should be going to the Pro Bowl?

Keek has Willis beat in every statistical category. I firmly believe that Patrick Willis is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. Daryl Washington, however, is an argument..but they also are used in different ways on the field.

Erm Patrick Willis is pretty incredible.

Willis is playing at an elite level regardless of sacks. Remember he's next to Bowman as well, who takes tackles away from him.

Doesn't matter how Washington is used, he's been the best ILB in the NFL.

Will be hard for Keek to make the probowl but he's not far off.

Nope. He isn't leading the race in the national media's eyes.....regardless of what he did today and next week they aren't going to give it to him.

It was wrapped up today by Luke.

Bank it.