Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Ref says Newton's contact wasn't malicious

98 posts in this topic

Cam just wanted to remind you that the knee-grow is still in there, alive and kickin'.

When you're 4-10, I get the feeling the team does not give a poo about flags when you're getting six figs. Nothing to lose

So when did our record turn to 4-10?

lol who else would be 4-10? I did not clarify. I meant the faders ;0

Ahh, I thought since the topic was about Cam that you were referring to us.

So why is Peter King making so much out of and and some on this site hoping that he gets fine?

this guy lives to get penis in his mouth.

Cam had a legit gripe, he just handled it like a petulant child.

Hopefully he'll learn and move on- the media won't.

Anyone care to read the CO article where dude admits they were trying to take Cam out, because Palmer got hurt? Might've had something to do with Cams disposition. Not to worry though, back to your Cam bashing. fuging Mt. Dew,, Diet coke drinking pieces of feces.

I have no problem with what Cam did today, and I really like how the team responded and came to his defense.

I like having the "we won't take poo from anyone" type of team. Even Derek Anderson was pushing cats out of the way on the sideline with his helmet OFF.

fug you if you don't like us or want to come get some, we all know Smith will take a fools man card with the swiftness.

When Brady, Rivers, etc. yell/cuss at a ref they don't get this type of response. Good for Cam.

2 people like this

I have no problem with what Cam did today, and I really like how the team responded and came to his defense.

I like having the "we won't take poo from anyone" type of team. Even Derek Anderson was pushing cats out of the way on the sideline with his helmet OFF.

fug you if you don't like us or want to come get some, we all know Smith will take a fools man card with the swiftness.

When Brady, Rivers, etc. yell/cuss at a ref they don't get this type of response. Good for Cam.

If all Newton had done was yell/cuss, he wouldn't have either.

You can't touch them.