#31 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

I felt that way about the flag Kraken got for the hit on Palmer. It looked clean as hell to me, but the refs threw the flag cuz Palmer got rocked.

That was a game changing hit and worth the penalty everytime.

#32 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

It seems like the refs automatically throw a flag when they see a player doesn't get up right away. When I see a hard hit in the NFL today I know to watch for the yellow flag 2-3 seconds after that. Hard hit, player stays down = flag. Hard hit, player pops up = no flag.

#33 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

He was upset over a series of late hits that were not called. On the last, after he threw the ball the defender drove him into the ground and no call was made. He got up and let the ref know about it, might've made contact with him. He got a flag and that was it. Nothing you dont see guys like Brady and Eli do from time to time.

I call bullshit

You know damn well he made contact with the ref and I have never seen brady or any other qb do so and not get penalized

Cam has some growing up to do and to stop acting like a little bitch at times when he is frustrated-

the shits embarrassing

#34 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

That was a game changing hit and worth the penalty everytime.

Yeah I hear ya on that.... the sad thing though it was a clean hit and it seamed like today if a tackle just looked violent they were throwing a flag. At least the refs screwed both teams today with that.

#35 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Cam was wrong, but the Raiders were hitting him with cheap shots all day. Both the sideline shove and the driving into the ground that resulted in Cam losing it should have been penalties. A defender also hit him in the pocket and led with his helmet.

None of these were called yet Luke's clean hit was. That crew flat sucked.

#36 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Tom Cat menstruating in a Cam thread? That's unheard of.

#37 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

I call bullshit

You know damn well he made contact with the ref and I have never seen brady or any other qb do so and not get penalized

Cam has some growing up to do and to stop acting like a little bitch at times when he is frustrated-

the shits embarrassing

Lol, even if Brady had....maybe he has...nobody would care, let's be real about it. It's tought out there, the Raiders are cheap shot artist...I might em punched the ref in the mouth, this ain't badmitten.

#38 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,450 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Speak for yourself Tom Cat. What, no thread today downplaying our win?

#39 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Tom Cat menstruating in a Cam thread? That's unheard of.

Youre the one riding cams cock amigo

#40 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,762 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

it really wasn't that big a deal... refs get jawed at all the time and they do occasionally give penalties to people for it... you can't brush into one, even accidentally, because even if that ref didn't mean to call it on that, other refs would.

Just a terribly called game, but I hope all the players involved in it learn from it if they can.

I don't get why people think Cam should have been ejected - that is insane.

#41 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

It's a shame Cam lost his damn head, twice! His actions totally overshadow the team's very unimpressive win.

#42 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Youre the one riding cams cock amigo

Not really, supporting the QB....the Raiders are dirty. I wonder how the "wonderful" you might have reacting....don't be so quick to judge, Cam's gonna get some cheap shots when they can get to him...sure, he could handle it better, but I don't blame him, hell, I don't know how I would've reacted....

#43 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Speak for yourself Tom Cat. What, no thread today downplaying our win?

\

I guess Im asking for too much to have the face of our franchise act like a grown man and not a spoiled child

#44 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

It's a shame Cam lost his damn head, twice! His actions totally overshadow the team's very unimpressive win.

Not really, the people who dislke Cam will magnify the event...its No big deal, this is the FKN NFL for God's sake people!

#45 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,915 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

He was upset over a series of late hits that were not called. On the last, after he threw the ball the defender drove him into the ground and no call was made. He got up and let the ref know about it, might've made contact with him. He got a flag and that was it. Nothing you dont see guys like Brady and Eli do from time to time.

This. Phillip Rivers cusses out a ref every other weekend

But honestly, there were 3 straight late hits or uneccessary roughness plays on Cam that were not called. It is no wonder he lost it.

They were drivin him into the ground even after taking two steps before they hit him. Good for Cam. He wasnt trying to bump him, just let him know what he thought of the bullpoo that was being allowed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com