Photo
- - - - -

Another starter headed to IR? (Silatolu)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Amini was starting to play really well actually (don't believe he got flagged all day), but I don't understand why Campbell was inactive all season he looked pretty good in his time on the field today.

#17 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Dude can you imagine the way the defense is playing right now and throw in Gamble, Beason, and Edwards? Holy crap.

Honestly, I don't see how putting a healthy Beason on the field would improve the defense. Not a knock on him as a testament to the recent lights-out linebacker play.

#18 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Honestly, I don't see how putting a healthy Beason on the field would improve the defense. Not a knock on him as a testament to the recent lights-out linebacker play.

i dont think it does from a package stand point, when we bring in a extra DB, Keek and Davis are the LBs you want to have on the field. But TDs injury concern is always gonna be a issue here on out so Beast is still great to have.

#19 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

This happens every year with us

Does anybody think TC is causing this? Maybe we need to start training inside more

#20 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Might be time to invest in a real whirlpool instead of the bathtub with the motorboat engine in it....

Seriously though, what is it about this team that leads to injuries year in and year out? Is our entire Strength and Conditioning program that god-awful??