Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need OLine help

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Gross is on the downside of his career and it's showing. Bell's pass blocking worries me a lot sometimes. Hangarter is too weak and slow to be effective in run blocking. Kalil is undersized and sometimes against bigger DTs he gets abused. We don't have a starting level RG. Our backups are terrible, so depth is a major problem. We have no choice but to use this draft to upgrade our O-line, or risk losing Cam to injury, and having another losing season.

Posted

Im started to come around to Warmack, Cam getting hit so much is starting to scare me.

Posted

Warmack is a pretty good pass blocker, but what makes him great is his run blocking.

Posted

With the way the draft position is falling I'm thinking it is Warmack range now.

Posted

31025775.jpg

Posted

Unfortunately another year and no receiver in the 1st round

Smh

1 person likes this

Posted

If you want to see Warmack pass blocking against a quality pass rusher, then go to 1:27-1:32, he's matched up against Fletcher Cox some in that game. Warmack's weakness is that he's kinda slow when he pulls or he's out in space, but in the trenches he's incredible.

Posted

Cam is getting better and with ample pocket time will make our current crop of receivers look much better than you think they are. Without the OLine, no run or passing attack will be efficient

Posted

Unfortunately another year and no receiver in the 1st round

Smh

As much as you dislike Cam Newton, I'm surprised you want to remotely help him by giving him another asset.

Posted

As much as you dislike Cam Newton, I'm surprised you want to remotely help him by giving him another asset.

What lmao

Definitely wrong poster

1 person likes this

Posted

What lmao

Definitely wrong poster

My bad lol, I just saw your profile pick and thought you were Tom Cat lol.

My condolences lol here is pie and rep.

Posted

Warmack is the guy in that spot, and i wouldnt be upset if we took a receiver with the next pick. I think this defense is good enough to get to the playoffs and we have missed key starters most of the season that we are getting back next year. Some good DTs might be available in free agency, i rather have experience there right now anyway.