Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raiders Admit They Were Targeting Cam

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I missed the first half, they said they went after cam after Carson got hurt. Was the hit that dirty by hardy?

Posted

but cam bumped a ref and kicked a guy trying to get to second base on the bottom of the pile

3 people like this

Posted

$100 says this story won't get a fraction of the coverage as "Cam kicks Raiders defender" and "Cam tries to tackle referee" stories.

Posted

The justification the Raiders used is completely retarded.

Posted

I missed the first half, they said they went after cam after Carson got hurt. Was the hit that dirty by hardy?

Not really. He just hit him really hard. Looked like a hard hit on the QB, but nothing that could be considered malicious.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kelly says, ``You take our guy out, we're going to go and try to take your guy out. We're not out to hurt someone, but when that happens ...''

I hate the Raiders as much as the next guy but every team tries to do this every week.

Posted

Some say he led with his helmet, making it a dirty hit. Non-idiots saw a clean, hard hit. There's a picture in another thread that has photo proof that he had his head up, face in Palmer's back (not his head) meaning it was a clean hit.

2 people like this

Posted

hardy's hit on palmer wouldn't have drawn a flag four years ago

3 people like this

Posted

Not really. He just hit him really hard. Looked like a hard hit on the QB, but nothing that could be considered malicious.

Wonder why he was flagged then...Oh that's right refs where terrible....

Posted

After that call/play, I knew it was gonna down hill from there....my first thought was, I hope Cam survives the rest of the game....thats the FKN Raiders....they're gonna try to get em.

Posted

i guess when your offense can only put up six points all you can do is try to play dirty on defense

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardy was only flagged because he knocked the Sh!t out of Palmer. Hardy hits Palmer with the same tech, but not as hard, it wouldn't have been flagged!

1 person likes this