Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does Cam have so many haters?

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It seems like the the media and players around the NFL hate this guy for no reason.Are they hating because Cam has swag and they don't?

#CamSwagalious
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i have no words

Posted · Report post

[img]http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The people hate Cam Newton because the media hates Cam Newton. The media hates Cam Newton because Cam Newton hates the media. Any questions?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers Nation' timestamp='1356313272' post='2060111']
It seems like the the media and players around the NFL hate this guy for no reason.Are they hating because Cam has swag and they don't?

#CamSwagalious
[/quote]

You and PantherTrain84 have my vote for posters of the year. Just pure brilliance and entertainment...

Posted · Report post

Funny on SNF they keep talking about these mobile QB's may be the wave of the future and they mention every single mobile QB in the NFL except Cam Newton. Eat a bowl of poo media bitches.

When Cam wins a Super Bowl I hope he literally shits on the NFL logo on the field.
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Meangelo' timestamp='1356313444' post='2060117']
[img]http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243[/img]
[/quote]

Cam kicks in retaliation. Can see it clearly in that gif. The Ref thing was just stupid.

Posted · Report post

A lot of people say he comes off arrogant, cocky, and a diva. In reality, he is a football player thy takes his job seriously but also has a lot of fun with it. Panthers fans see him having fun as where NFL fans in general see Cam as a cocky SOB.

Regardless of how Cam is perceived though there are at least 25 other teams and fans that wish they had him as their franchise quarterback.

I tend to look at it more as jealousy then hate. Hell, if I was another NFL player and I saw Cam tear up the league the way he did last year, I'd probably hate him too.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Rich, successful, handsome always draws the haters.
Fug em.

Wait til he hoists a Lombardi over his head.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1356313734' post='2060131']
Funny on SNF they keep talking about these mobile QB's may be the wave of the future and they mention every single mobile QB in the NFL except Cam Newton. Eat a bowl of poo media bitches.

[B]When Cam wins a Super Bowl I hope he literally shits on the NFL logo on the field..[/B]
[/quote]

Word LOL

Posted · Report post

If they hate that means he's doing something right.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Monday Night Shyamalan' timestamp='1356313622' post='2060125']

You and PantherTrain84 have my vote for posters of the year. Just pure brilliance and entertainment...
[/quote]I appreciate your kind words sir,stay swaggin on your haters just like Cam does his duck @$$ hating a$$ haters.

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments