#31 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Omg everyone and the media freak out about Cam being frustrated because this is the first time this has ever happened

#32 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,899 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Once again, the kick doesn't bother me. It's the reaction to the ref that is gonna get him fined. If he keeps jumping in the faces of refs, they're gonna start throwing more and more flags. I don't see what's so hard to understand.

Again....Cam jumped up and at an Oakland player. The ref stepped in front of Cam.

Now he then ran his mouth at the ref for the no call and a huge angry man inches from your face makes it an easy flag....

But the ref is the one who happened to time it just right to sep in the mix of two players. It isn't this, Cam went and got in the refs face....like implied. Cam turned to bark at the defender and as he turned the ref happened to be inbetween. Notice ow Cam's body language drastic changed the second he saw the ref step in front of him.

And AGAIN....the Oakland defenders admitting to attempting to hurthim means Cam had the right to be upset. Oakland's admission pretty much gives Cam a pass for being pissed. He should of been....Cam a that point was protecting himself. Him getting flagged for bitching out the ref for their hits does bring attention to it and help with his own safety.

So if Oakland hadn't admitted to anything YOU WOULD have a haters arguement on this.....but since they admitted to it......it makes the focus on Cam a moot point. Unless you are just a hater

#33 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

What on Earth do I have to be bitter about regarding the Panthers? Atlanta has owned them, we have won 36 games compared to your 14 the last 3 years and we have won 5 of the last 6 head to head.

I feel my comment was an objective view of the situation. I did say the kick wasn't a big deal, it was his reaction to the ref that was. In the past I have defended Cameron on several occasions, particularly his handling of the media and the incident while playing at Auburn.

I get it dude, you don't like the Falcons or their fans, fine. It doesn't mean every Falcons fan is some blind, bitter, biased homer.

You also forgot that in those same 3 years, the Falcons are 0-3 in the playoffs and only scored 2 points last year in a playoff game.

As an outsider looking in, I just wanted to give my input.

#34 Dont Check My Chicken

Dont Check My Chicken

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

Why didn't our coaches "work the refs"? Did anyone from the organization even write a stern letter afterwards? Looks like the players are on their own while the coaches, organization and even the fans accept poor officiating. While I agree that Cam shouldn't touch the ref, he had EVERY right to complain - especially when no one else was willing to do it! I like how Cam doesn't accept poor performance and i resent how many do!

#35 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

What on Earth do I have to be bitter about regarding the Panthers? Atlanta has owned them, we have won 36 games compared to your 14 the last 3 years and we have won 5 of the last 6 head to head.

I feel my comment was an objective view of the situation. I did say the kick wasn't a big deal, it was his reaction to the ref that was. In the past I have defended Cameron on several occasions, particularly his handling of the media and the incident while playing at Auburn.

I get it dude, you don't like the Falcons or their fans, fine. It doesn't mean every Falcons fan is some blind, bitter, biased homer.

ROFL at the end of the season, you still at home watching the SB with us

When the last time Falcons went to the SB? To the NFC championship? We been in the league since 95, yall been in since 66. Accomplished basically the same amount

#36 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,899 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

ROFL at the end of the season, you still at home watching the SB with us

When the last time Falcons went to the SB? To the NFC championship? We been in the league since 95, yall been in since 66. Accomplished basically the same amount

Well if we are going to be completely objective.....Carolina has been to more conference championships games than Atlanta has despite their much longer existence in the NFL.

#37 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,670 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

What does the record between our two teams have to do with anything?

I don't hate you or any other fan, doesn't mean I have to kiss your ass.

He was not reacting to the ref, he jumped up after #34. Ref just happened to be right there.

#38 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

It would have been better if Cam had head butted and knocked out the ref, it's no less than what that bitch ass ref deserved for being the head of the worst crew in the NFL.

#39 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,795 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

And I'm sure that six to eight game suspension would have been no big deal.

#40 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

NFL refs are a joke..

#41 albiechaser

albiechaser

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

This is football, not freekin Hopscotch, Cams a fighter, I wonder what JR thinks about it, He likes his players to be nice, lol
not bad asses, I think Cam just put a bigger target on his ass, by both Refs and the D,

#42 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

Cam was wrong to dis the official.

That said, I was happy to see our O play with some attitude. We have been too soft for too long.

#43 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

Cam was wrong to dis the official.

That said, I was happy to see our O play with some attitude. We have been too soft for too long.

heh in most cases I'd be inclined to agree, but that official had no business wearing stripes. The replacements were better than that guy.

#44 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

heh in most cases I'd be inclined to agree, but that official had no business wearing stripes. The replacements were better than that guy.

I agree the officiating was horrible. Absolutely horrible.

But you can't touch them or disrespect them, and Cam knows it. He'll never do that again. I'd put money on it.

#45 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

Thanks for providing video evidence to prove my point.

You can see he catches his foot as soon as he makes contact with the ref and brings his body back. he didn't try to throw himself into the ref.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.