Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maaaaaaan if Cam did this!

287 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Golden Calf of Bristol better go to the Canadian league if he ever wants a starting role again.

Posted · Report post

Irrespective of how this may or may not relate to the media's treatment of Cam...The Golden Calf of Bristol is right. I believe he was listed as the number 2 quarterback all year, and now he gets passed over. Not sure if anything was promised to The Golden Calf of Bristol regarding this kind of situation when he signed up, but it was a pretty dickish move by Ryan.

Posted · Report post

The Golden Calf of Bristol better go to the Canadian league if he ever wants a starting role again.

I think Jacksonville might give him a shot, Khan really likes him. I wouldn't be surprised him Khan went after The Golden Calf of Bristol dumped Gabbert and hire McDaniels as the head coach.

Khan has a hard on for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Posted · Report post

I think Jacksonville might give him a shot, Khan really likes him. I wouldn't be surprised him Khan went after The Golden Calf of Bristol dumped Gabbert and hire McDaniels as the head coach.

Khan has a hard on for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

The Golden Calf of Bristol will definitely be a Jag next year, but it's a business reason. Khan wants The Golden Calf of Bristol there to sell tickets only. The Golden Calf of Bristol will be in the same situation next year as this year; a 1yr season. Though he may get more a couple starts but that wont mean anything. Itll only creat more controversy between The Golden Calf of Bristol and Gabbert. They'll be drafting another QB in 2014 if they decides not to in 2013.

Posted · Report post

Disagree with you there, I'm not a The Golden Calf of Bristol fan but I'd love to know what The Golden Calf of Bristol has done to warrant him a self-centered title.

Till now, pretty much nothing.

Posted · Report post

Till now, pretty much nothing.

That's what I'm saying, if you're going to hate the guy like I do; hate him because he blows as a quarterback, but as far as I can see he is a pretty upstanding guy.

By the way he will actually be speaking at my college next semester so I will do a big right up on that.

Posted · Report post

wow, its one thing to be annoyed. It's another to not do your job. Tebow is far less class than what he is given credit for.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The guy wins games, yet, a lot of people roast him. People say the offense in Denver was built around him. But isn't our offense built around Cam Newton? You can't criticize him for wanting to play. I mean would all of us be kinda pissed if we got passed over for something in our lives? I mean, give the guy a break. If he hasn't proven anything to anyone, maybe he should get a chance to earn his pay. All personality aside, I haven't seen enough bad to call him a bust and His win-loss record speaks for itself. (9-7 during, 1-1 post season) . Just my :2c:

Posted · Report post

I'm happy Tebow did that. The Jets made him look stupid the whole season. They deserved it.

Posted · Report post

Tebow shouldn't have done that because he gets payed to play football, however it doesn't matter anyway because he is on his way to Jax.

Posted · Report post

There's definate racism involved when Cam gets criticised when you compare it to other QBs. I just think RG3 is the token QB that the media leans on to say "see? we aren't racist". Cam gets criticised on every little small thing he does. Literally. From not patting a teammate on the shoulder for recovering a fumble to the dead horse towel on the head. The media just doesn't like a confident, alliterate, charasmatic, sharp looking black QB that can do more with the football than most white counterparts. It may not be for all of the media, but it's definately the case for at least half of the bs we hear about him.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think racism gets underscored quite a bit because a lot of people want to think that it doesn't exist anymore, but when an ESPN analyst comes out and makes a racist remark, you definitely know it's still alive and unfortunately still thriving. And that goes for everyone whether your white, black, brown, yellow, red, green, pink, or orange; racism is definitely alive and sadly it's made its way into something we all love and that thing being athletics.

It really is a shame.