286 replies to this topic

#196 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

what's more annoying: conversations on racism or backseat modding? i say the latter

#197 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

That's because I don't bother to read and respond to his posts.

Why do you?

But you feel the irresistible urge to play Net Cop over those who do?

#198 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

he's a concern troll fyi

#199 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,211 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Let's put it this way. I could have just reported the posts, which would have resulted in a ban (all over arguing with a troll).

Instead, I replied with "don't go there or you could wind up banned".

Which would you have preferred?

#200 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Let's put it this way. I could have just reported the posts, which would have resulted in a ban (all over arguing with a troll).

Personally? I would have preferred you reported the racist moron making the racist posts in the first place. I fail to see how pointing out a guy that has obvious racial issues, and self-admitted to said prejudices, should result in the person pointing all this out being directed to the board's guidelines regarding racism by yourself.

Shouldn't this policy be directed at the self-admitted racist making racist posts?

To each his own.

#201 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,211 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Personally? I would have preferred you reported the racist moron making the racist posts in the first place. I fail to see how pointing out a guy that has obvious racial issues, and self-admitted to said prejudices, should result in the person pointing all this out being directed to the board's guidelines regarding racism by yourself.

Shouldn't this policy be directed at the self-admitted racist making racist posts?

To each his own.

What's stopping you from reporting them?

Told ya. I know his history. That's why I don't bother reading his posts.

You post something that violates the policy yourself, you get yourself banned and he got you.

It's no different than the guy who retaliates on the field drawing a flag. You might be justified, but you still wind up screwing yourself.

#202 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

What's stopping you from reporting them?

Told ya. I know his history. That's why I don't bother reading his posts.

You post something that violates the policy yourself, you get yourself banned and he got you.

It's no different than the guy who retaliates on the field drawing a flag. You might be justified, but you still wind up screwing yourself.

Let me try to end with this:

I, nor anybody else responding to PFFL, did no such thing. If I/we were to "retaliate" it would be to be go on our own racist mini-tirade. Pointing out that is wrong-- moronic actually-- to dislike the QB of his favorite team because of his racial background and trying to hide behind illogical theories (and flawed stats) is not retaliating. Suggesting that it is about to be 2013 (i.e. get over it) and that he would find the MLB (or Hockey) more appealing, I believe, would fail to violate the policy.

#203 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

1. As long as PFFL is allowed to remain, any bannings would be a mockery. It is more than obvious what he is and what he does, yet here he remains.

2. Not that it makes a single bit of difference, but Net cops are always my least favorite preference.

#204 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Of course he misses that. PFFL goes on his racist mini-tirade and not a word out of him.

However a response to said racist's mini-tirade draws a flag. lol

Actually I'm pretty sure he got it right. He accused me of being racist and having an issue with successful black men and that I should watch an other sport..

I responded to his dumbass comments.

He didn't miss anything.

#205 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

Let me try to end with this:

I, nor anybody else responding to PFFL, did no such thing. If I/we were to "retaliate" it would be to be go on our own racist mini-tirade. Pointing out that is wrong-- moronic actually-- to dislike the QB of his favorite team because of his racial background and trying to hide behind illogical theories (and flawed stats) is not retaliating. Suggesting that it is about to be 2013 (i.e. get over it) and that he would find the MLB (or Hockey) more appealing, I believe, would fail to violate the policy.

No moron, I retaliated to you.

Stephen A. Smith? Methinks you have major problems with successful black men. Watching a sport that is made up of majority black men is not the recipe for a happy PFFL. Trying watching another sport.

And now you want to act like a victim.

#206 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,670 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

I responded to his dumbass comments.

lol you said this:

Honestly I'd be willing to trade Cam straight up for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#207 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

lol you said this:

So? I would.

By saying that means it means I have a problem with successful black men and I should watch another sport?

#208 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,670 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

everything i say is credible

Honestly I'd be willing to trade Cam straight up for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#209 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

If The Golden Calf of Bristol made the playoffs with McCoy and Fox designing an offense for him, The Golden Calf of Bristol would tear it up in our offense. No doubt in my mind.

#210 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,758 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

sometimes it is so hard to tell whether you are trolling or serious, pffl. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com