Photo
- - - - -

Maaaaaaan if Cam did this!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
286 replies to this topic

#277 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Holy poo, his shirt looks like a sheet I used to have on my bed, the same exact patten and color!

my aunt has a blouse that looks like the exact same thing

#278 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
Guests

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Personal attacks are always a sign of the weak minded. You know you have someone by the balls when he/she resorts to name calling, gay or your mom's fat jokes.

#279 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Grits calling someone else weak minded lol. Riiiiight......

#280 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Personal attacks are always a sign of the weak minded. You know you have someone by the balls when he/she resorts to name calling, gay or your mom's fat jokes.

you are literally a pedophile and it would be greatly appreciated if you wouldn't post about "having someone by the balls"

#281 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
Guests

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Hey, i've been studying buddhism. Good shyt.

#282 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Don't see the point in personal attacks.

PFFL leaves enough to make fun of with his actual thoughts; but busting out the pics and teasing him is hitting below the belt.

#283 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Don't see the point in personal attacks.

PFFL leaves enough to make fun of with his actual thoughts; but busting out the pics and teasing him is hitting below the belt.

Who cares. He brought it on himself, ruining threads with his troll/illogical posts.

Good job Inspector PhillyB.

#284 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Lol let's be honest The Golden Calf of Bristol is criticized just as much as Newton. For the longest time The Golden Calf of Bristol was criticized every day on ESPN's First Take.

The Golden Calf of Bristol hasn't been critized on First Take....first take was the main generator of the The Golden Calf of Bristol hype. Technically they have to trot someone out there to argue against Skip proclaiming he is THE NFL. But it was always a pro The Golden Calf of Bristol show

#285 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

the fact that The Golden Calf of Bristol is treated as a legitimate option at qb in the nfl is proof positive of bias. he has such a sense of entitlement that is entirely unwarranted. bomani made the point the other day that The Golden Calf of Bristol took jevan snead's spot at florida and it was ok, he was outplayed by cam in practices at florida and kept his job and that was ok, he leapfrogged brady quinn in denver and it was ok, but now he's been jumped by mcelroy, a much better passer (not saying much at all), and suddenly it's not ok

if he gets to start in jacksonville i'm going to buy the sunday ticket just to watch that poo show

#286 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol hasn't been critized on First Take....first take was the main generator of the The Golden Calf of Bristol hype. Technically they have to trot someone out there to argue against Skip proclaiming he is THE NFL. But it was always a pro The Golden Calf of Bristol show

Stephen A. criticized Tim just as much as Skip lobbied for Tim. There was one show where Skip wasn't allowed to say The Golden Calf of Bristol's name and Stephen A. bashed him throughout the entire show.

Trust me, I fill my mind with that sh*t on ESPN.

#287 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
Guests

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Back on track please.

http://espn.go.com/n...r-asked-wildcat

The Golden Calf of Bristol won't get mad if you call him a bad quarterback. But call him a bad teammate, and that draws his ire.

"For people to not know the situation and start to bash your character and say you're a phony, you're a fake and you're a hypocrite, I think that's what's disappointing and that's what's frustrating".