Photo
- - - - -

Remember when Pete Carroll couldn't coach in the NFL?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#46 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,221 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Funny what winning can do. The commentators couldn’t stop praising the Seahawks great drafting but I remember every year since Carroll started people trashing their drafts saying they reached for most of their players. lol

#47 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

we were a couple plays away from being a 11 win team right now

It makes me sick, Charles

#48 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

Lol you called him Charles.

#49 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Man remember when the 49ers were the "team" to beat back in September...just goes to show that anything can happen over the course of a season.

Maybe we can be like the Seahawks next year...

I can dream right?

#50 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0WYsKYy0ag

There were so many blocks in the back in that run.. But it was against the Stains, so I don't care. LOL!

#51 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

It makes me sick, Charles

why the **** would you even call me charles?

#52 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Man remember when the 49ers were the "team" to beat back in September...just goes to show that anything can happen over the course of a season.

I can dream right?

Hopefully, but its going to be tough. We better be a more physical and mentally strong team.
When you look at Seattle and SF, both team are built pretty much the same way, if not exactly the same way. A dynamic QB, physical Oline, power running game, and a very physical Defense with great pass rush and great secondary. Both teams rarely misses any tackle. Without the dynamic QB, both teams are built like "old school football team"; hit you in the mouth kind of football.

If we want to be like a Seattle next season, we better have swags like them and be much more physical.

#53 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

I can dream right?

Remember when the 49ers were the team to beat this week? They were unanimously ranked number one in all the polls this week and Seattle took them behind the woodshed and tore that ass up.

#54 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

Both teams rarely misses any tackle.

As another side not, I know the teams we have been playing aren't great but I think our tackling has increased greatly compared to where we were a couple months ago.

We made Turner look like well...Turner that first ATL game but the D made sure as heck not to let that happen again.

Brown for the Eagles made me mad but everything else has been pretty good especially in space (AND SPECIAL TEAMS)

#55 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

Remember when the 49ers were the team to beat this week? They were unanimously ranked number one in all the polls this week and Seattle took them behind the woodshed and tore that ass up.

Lol I didn't know that. I knew they were considered "great" but not the team to beat for the NFC. I felt like they lost that title a few weeks ago for some reason.

#56 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

Lol I didn't know that. I knew they were considered "great" but not the team to beat for the NFC. I felt like they lost that title a few weeks ago for some reason.

They beat the Pats (who hardly play defense anyway, besides run defense), and all of a sudden they ended up number one in the power rankings. I knew they were good, but they are way to damn inconsistent.

#57 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

They have a legit shot. We'll see.

Well for that matter any team in the playoffs has a shot. They could win it but I don't think they will. The only thing that would really shock me if they did win it would be that they did it with a rookie QB.

#58 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

My superbowl match up pick a couple of weeks ago was Broncos vs. Seahawks. I've been leaning however on changing it to Broncos vs. Packers, but after games like last night, Broncos vs. Seahawks might be more of a possibility. Yet the Packers have a score to settle with Seattle, would be interesting if they met in the playoffs.

#59 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Well for that matter any team in the playoffs has a shot. They could win it but I don't think they will. The only thing that would really shock me if they did win it would be that they did it with a rookie QB.

I said a legit shot (like that makes a difference, but just roll with it). The Redskins don't have that same 'legit shot', because eventually you have to play some kind of defense. Theirs isn't good enough. Just an example.

#60 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

I will tell you right now, this Seattle team looks like a dark horse to get to the SB.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but the way Wilson is playing, I think you ignore them at your peril - just ask the 49ers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com