#1 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

...from a fan fortunate enough to make it to every game this season.

8. A million thank you notes to our section's usher. He/she knew when I needed to be stabilized after an obvious over-indulgent tailgate.

7. Cam's TD run against Atlanta managed to overtake his similar run last year in terms of pure crowd electricity.

Cota's INT in '96, Jake's TD in '03 against Jax and Jimmy Hitchcock's pick 6 against STL during the "blizzard" distantly rounded out the top 5.

6. This years 'famous double takes' were completely mailed in - more so than the past.

5. Best halftime goes to trampoline parkour.

4. Worst halftime goes to managing to spill an entire beer on some kid's head. And subsequently being cut off.

3. Why does the program have an R (for rookie) and a 1 (for 1 year experience) yet also includes rookies? They usually overlap and make for an incredibly confused crowd (sic: me).

2. What does the P stand for in the later games on the scoreboard? I have wondered this for years.

1. Although probably not well indicated on TV, the fans were fantastic this year (minus the Dallas game).

Renewing the tickets and will have unconditional love for this team again next year.

#2 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

P = Pacific

#3 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

I thought about that, but it is listed as P for all games not ongoing. Even EST games that might be later that night or during the 4:00 slot.

#4 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,167 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

p=pending

#5 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

...from a fan fortunate enough to make it to every game this season.

8. A million thank you notes to our section's usher. He/she knew when I needed to be stabilized after an obvious over-indulgent tailgate.

7. Cam's TD run against Atlanta managed to overtake his similar run last year in terms of pure crowd electricity.

Cota's INT in '96, Jake's TD in '03 against Jax and Jimmy Hitchcock's pick 6 against STL during the "blizzard" distantly rounded out the top 5.

6. This years 'famous double takes' were completely mailed in - more so than the past.

5. Best halftime goes to trampoline parkour.

4. Worst halftime goes to managing to spill an entire beer on some kid's head. And subsequently being cut off.

3. Why does the program have an R (for rookie) and a 1 (for 1 year experience) yet also includes rookies? They usually overlap and make for an incredibly confused crowd (sic: me).

2. What does the P stand for in the later games on the scoreboard? I have wondered this for years.

1. Although probably not well indicated on TV, the fans were fantastic this year (minus the Dallas game).

Renewing the tickets and will have unconditional love for this team again next year.

1. They were not fantastic for the Denver game... There was nothing but orange there lol.

#6 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

1. They were not fantastic for the Denver game... There was nothing but orange there lol.

Fuggin Manning fans...I noticed a bunch of Orange in the Baltimore stands two weeks ago and Ravens fans are some of the best in the NFL.

#7 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

I liked your post

#8 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Yeah, Manning his own little posse.

#9 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,172 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

IIRC, the guys with 1 designations have usually been in the league, but spent their actual rookie year not on an active roster

#10 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

No, the Denver fans were fantastic...they just weren't OUR fans! LOL!

#11 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,307 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

Yeah, Manning his own little posse.

What's left of Vols fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.