Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Which woukd you take next year in the middle, Beason at 100% or Kuek as a soph?

54 posts in this topic

I would have started freshman Kuechly over a 100% Beason.

is this even a serious question? Kuechly already has that spot locked down. I love beason but Kuechly is a special elite type of player that you just don't ever see. Beason will be happy to play outside and will do a good job at it. Our line backers will be nasty next year.

1 person likes this

I would love to keep Beason and Hardy, Imagine Beason/Keek/ TD with Anderson filling in and Johnson and Hardy on the Ends? would would have the best front 7 in the NFL again

I love a good defense for the record

is this even a serious question? Kuechly already has that spot locked down. I love beason but Kuechly is a special elite type of player that you just don't ever see. Beason will be happy to play outside and will do a good job at it. Our line backers will be nasty next year.

Not exactly Keeks had a probowl season but I don't know about all pro, beason before this season I would have said was our best defensive player on the team, if TD has taught us anything it's not to just write off a player because he's injured.

Beason our best true leader on the entire team.

Not exactly Keeks had a probowl season but I don't know about all pro, beason before this season I would have said was our best defensive player on the team, if TD has taught us anything it's not to just write off a player because he's injured.

Beason our best true leader on the entire team.

Can't treat everyone like Thomas Davis.....would be a disaster for the team if that became a common practice especially with well paid players

Beason at 100% is going to have to be a OLB.

Kuchley is that good. Beason is great at 100%..but lets face it.

1 person likes this

To me it's a no brainer that Luke Kuechly plays the middle next year. Like most others i am left wondering if Beason or Anderson are either cut,traded or salary structered.

Keek has taken the job. Beason is gonna have to move outside. You go with what gives you the best chance to win. I wish we made a run at some trades with players like Beason, one of the running backs etc...and get a stud DT

We would be foolish to at least not try to trade Beason this offseason,im afraid he may be injury prone for the rest of his career.If we bring him back he needs to reconstruct his contract because he is overpaid for his production.

1 person likes this

I enjoy watching Beason play but Kuechly deserves to be in the middle and hes settled in their.