#16 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

I see potential starters in every guy I picked in this mock outside of Michael Williams. McFadden's stock will rise at the combine when teams see how athletic he is and the quick twitch he has. Nixon's stock could rise big time at the combine as well. He has left tackle potential. He should be able to push Bell for the RT job.

Lewis-Moore is a boss but I'm worried about him not putting up better numbers while @ ND with Nix and Tuitt drawing double teams.

#17 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,850 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

I don't like missing on DT unless you're that sure about Peterson in the first and whomever in the second.

#18 CAPantherFan

CAPantherFan

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hate this draft. No point in having a bad ass receiver when your QB is scrambling around for his life. Build up the trenches first please and then everyone else becomes better (secondary, WR etc.)

#19 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Lewis Moore plays end at ND, he looks like a 3 tech to me skill wise. I wouldnt worry about his stats, they would be better if he were inside

#20 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

I see potential starters in every guy I picked in this mock outside of Michael Williams. McFadden's stock will rise at the combine when teams see how athletic he is and the quick twitch he has. Nixon's stock could rise big time at the combine as well. He has left tackle potential. He should be able to push Bell for the RT job.

Lewis-Moore is a boss but I'm worried about him not putting up better numbers while @ ND with Nix and Tuitt drawing double teams.

With as many needs as we have you should be able to draft potential starters in every round.

My last mock I have CB/S Melvin White in the 6th who I could easily see being our starting S or CB in a couple of years, if not next year. Not to mention DT Montori Hughes in the 5th.

#21 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Been on the Patterson bandwagon a looooong time now. Hoping hes there in the 2nd, but i highly doubt it. He has the potential to be the best WR in the draft. I'd be thrilled as long as we build the trenches too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com