Photo
- - - - -

Cam won't get suspended for a game, will he?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,241 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

Most I can honestly see is a fine if that, but it's pathetic that huddlers are dogging Cam like he head butted the ref and butt f*cked a cheerleader at midfield. God forbid our players defend themselves. They were trying to take him out, they even admitted it! I suppose the rest of our team needs to grow up too since they were defending him.

#17 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,976 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Ref already said penalty was not for the contact so there's no grounds for suspension.

#18 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Posted ImageI guess Steve is getting suspended too....jesus, stop it with the fuging threads.

Thanks for making my point..

The endless spinning and disecting of a non issue is how innocent people end up being punished more than they should be. This is such a non-issue. Some of you act like Cam was part of a fight or something. Why isn't he allowed to argue with a Ref? Especially when it's clear he had a right to be upset because the ref was not doing his job. Some players like Tom Brady, get rules change because of their frustration with the Refs. Why is Cam being treated differently?

#19 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

losing without Cam actually helps RR's chances of staying. that's ANOTHER excuse!

#20 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

Cam isn't getting suspended.

#21 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Most I can honestly see is a fine if that, but it's pathetic that huddlers are dogging Cam like he head butted the ref and butt f*cked a cheerleader at midfield. God forbid our players defend themselves. They were trying to take him out, they even admitted it! I suppose the rest of our team needs to grow up too since they were defending him.

I agree with you. It seem when it comes to Cam, Some fans lack the ability to look at the situation objectively and seem to just look at the person an wanting him to be punished at every turn for some strange reason. The kid can't even defend himself..Seriously?

#22 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Posted ImageI guess Steve is getting suspended too....jesus, stop it with the fuging threads.

It's crazy to think he got ejected for that haha. That's the least bit of malicious, that Cowboys game was defiantly a job done by the refs.

#23 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,153 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

lol you've got to be kidding me. of course he isn't going to get suspended. give me a break.

#24 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

He's going to being suspended from the league indefinitely until he completes a very rigorous anger management course

#25 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

The ref clarified later that the penalty was for what Newton said to him and that the contact was accidental...

Didn't like the kick on Kelly by Cam though. Who cares if they celebrate a sack? big deal.

He was rolling on top of and pushing on Cam while Cam was trapped under him.

"celebrating"? lol... damn you dumb.

#26 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

He was rolling on top of and pushing on Cam while Cam was trapped under him.

"celebrating"? lol... damn you dumb.

They were celebrating the sack, did you watch the game moron? ...WTF are you talking about

Start by making sense

oh ya...go fugg yourself

#27 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

If he did, I hope we just start Jimmy Clausen to see if he's gotten any better.

Not sure if serious...

#28 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Lol I remember seeing this during the game. Smitty was probably like "he still young and has some maturing to do. He's just passionate, he don't mean no disrespect, I'll go have a talk with him, we cool?"

#29 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

They were celebrating the sack, did you watch the game moron? ...WTF are you talking about

Start by making sense

oh ya...go fugg yourself

"They" may have even "celebrating", but Tommy Kelly in particular was "celebrating" by trying to push Cam Newton through the ground on a short cut to China.

Moron.

#30 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

"They" may have even "celebrating", but Tommy Kelly in particular was "celebrating" by trying to push Cam Newton through the ground on a short cut to China.

Moron.

Wsup with the quotes man...lol

I am not interested in arguing about what set Cam off. Try that w. someone else.

All I am saying is he should not have kicked regardless of what the raiders did or what you think they did. I thought that was clear in my initial post...smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.