#1 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

LOL!!! Ryan has to be the most overrated QB in the league. The man will find another way to lose another Playoffs game this post season. I cant wait till Wilson and the Seahawks go and smack Ryan and the Failcons out of the Playoffs. Though as a team, this $hitty group is very underrated. They gets little to no attention when talking about a contending team.

Anyone noticed how Calvin Johnson stole all the media attention Saturday night even when these Failcons put of a pretty damn good game vs the Lions? Till the poo birds win a Playoffs game, no one is going to take them serious. I feel so bad for them :crazysmile:

#2 rictay78

rictay78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

You all crack me up. You know deep inside you will never admit it but the Panther's fans and orginization would kill to be in Atlata's shoes. 5 straight years without a losing record, heading to the playoff's for the 4th time in the same 5 year span. Mike Smith/Matt Ryan era has never followed a loss with a loss. The playoff's have been bumpy and may be again this season but the fact is you can't win it if you ain't in it.

Face it Cam can put up the numbers but he can't win enough. RGIII, Russel Wilson and Luck all rookie qb's taking their teams to the playoff's, it hurts don't it. Luck is the most impressive don't forget this the same colt's team that could not win last year. Add Luck and now they are going to the playoff's. Congrats on beating the Falcon's a few weeks back hang your hat on that signature win and maybe just maybe you can use it to build on for next season.

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,637 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

i want you to look me, drew pickles, in the face and tell me that if you dropped luck, griffin, or wilson on the cleveland browns or jacksonville jaguars that they would be going to the playoffs.

because if we follow your argument to its logical conclusion, the answer would be "yes" because quarterbacks win games by themselves or they should at least according to your childlike comprehension of football.

football is an amazing, complex game and i'm sick of you stupid fugs taking a giant poo on the sport by being complete retards about the intricacies of winning consistently.

#4 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

i want you to look me, drew pickles, in the face and tell me that if you dropped luck, griffin, or wilson on the cleveland browns or jacksonville jaguars that they would be going to the playoffs.

because if we follow your argument to its logical conclusion, the answer would be "yes" because quarterbacks win games by themselves or they should at least according to your childlike comprehension of football.

football is an amazing, complex game and i'm sick of you stupid fugs taking a giant poo on the sport by being complete retards about the intricacies of winning consistently.

If having a good QB was the only reason for winning then why draft anything else...DRAFT ALL THE QB'S

#5 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,637 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

you could have put andrew luck on the 76 bucs and they would have gone to the playoffs derp

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,095 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

i just want to see seattle hulk smash the falcons into playoff oblivion

#7 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

i just want to see seattle hulk smash the falcons into playoff oblivion

This looks familiar, pining your hopes on the accomplishments of others. I think the Seahawks are a completely different team on the road(3-5), particularly indoors. I think this match up favors Atlanta, considering one of their CBs is going to be suspended, I don't see them stopping White, Jones and Gonzo.

I have been saying Falcons represent the NFC in New Orleans for a few weeks now and I'm not going to back-track now. IMHO, the only play-off team that can beat Atlanta in the Georgia Dome is the Packers. AR can get white-hot during games and the Atlanta offense might not be able to keep pace.

Like I said before, whoever goes into Atlanta for the divisional round game, will be walking into a hornet's nest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com