Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Tebow

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Only thing I can definitely say about Rex Ryan is that he shouldn't be a head coach.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Posted · Report post

I'm with Mr Scot. I don't put it past Ryan.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Slenderman' timestamp='1356650002' post='2063976']
[b]Ryan is just scared to play him because if Tebow wins Ryan will look stupid f[/b]or not playing him earlier. Hell, Foxy was stuck with a garbage quarterback and finally give Tebow his shot. Tebow lead his team to the playoffs and beat the almighty Pittsburgh Steelers. Ryan is a fat joke.
[/quote]

As I've strongly believed for a long time the media is slowly byr surely ruining the NFL. This whole thing with Tebow is living proof of that.

Posted · Report post

Tebow manned his position in Denver and did everything asked of him. He took over quarterbacking a team that was going nowhere and turned their season around. He made plays. Doesn't matter what they looked like, he made the plays. And as far his situation in New York, look its not like he's playing behind a pro bowler or a world beater. Its Mark freakin Sanchez. I could see Tebow sitting in favor of Manning, Romo or even Cutler but Sanchez? A guy whos been benched already and booed off the field. If anyone needs a shot it Tebow.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234' timestamp='1356652732' post='2064038']
ahh, didn't know he was concussed.

Could be that after Tebow's behavior the previous week they don't want to give him the start.

Hard to say what Rex's motivation is there, but I have a hard time buying that he refuses to play him because he might win. That makes no sense - if Tebow did win games, then Rex would just play him, win games, and profit. Rex seems to be a player's coach from every indication so I have a hard time thinking he is just trying to slight tebow to save face for himself...
[/quote]

I agree with you 100%. I'm so pissed at Rex or whomever went after Tebow. What a waste of a season and I called it right here earlier this year when the rumours started.

Clearly those who are making such statements about Rexs never watched one of the Jets games. I have and when Tebow is in, it's clear to see that he was not very confortable throwing. Folks can make all kinds of excuses until the cows come home about Tebow. The truth still remains, he cannot do the job he's hyped to do and that's play QB. It's even more laughable that he's made to believe he should be a starting QB.

Posted · Report post

Maybe Tebow said something negatively about foot fetishes.

Posted · Report post

People jumping all over Tebow because the media had a story wrong. Wasted thread I suppose

Posted · Report post

or tebow frantically struggling to repair a damaged image?

something clearly happened there, though it may not have been Tebow saying "I refuse to play the wildcat," it sounds like he was unhappy enough that it forced a change to the package.

Posted · Report post

there's only so much backyard football that a guy can get away with before it catches up to him. even tebow's most dedicated ballcuppers should be able to admit that his skill set as an NFL quarterback is limited provided they're not bullshitting around and trolling. the vaporization he and the broncos suffered in the playoffs at the hands of the patriots should be sufficient evidence for this.

rex grossman was an NFC champion once. let's test this "HE WINS TEH GAMES" angle and drop him on the jets, jaguars, or browns and see if he takes them to the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

Lmao at grits tongue bathing tebows asshole for winning one playoff game, but dissing Sanchez who's won 4 playoff games and has played in 2 afc championships.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Can't wait until Tebow is out of the league and we never have to hear about him again. But by that time there will be a new guy like him. There will always be that person that you wish would go away forever.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1356670602' post='2064346']
Lmao at grits tongue bathing tebows asshole for winning one playoff game, but dissing Sanchez who's won 4 playoff games and has played in 2 afc championships.
[/quote]

agreed. using GritsLogic[sup]TM[/sup] sanchez should be in the top five QB conversation because of the sheer number of games he's "won in the playoffs".

he's been to more conference title games than brees or rodgers. ELITE.