• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,333 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

He's selfish, overhyped, entitled, and a prima donna.

Dude cant throw the football but because of his image the world is supposed to stop for him? FOH. Im sure he's cashing his paycheck this morning but he thinks he can tell his coaches what he can and cant do? He'll be out of the league in 2 years.

And to think the media is working over-time destroying the careers of QBs like your own by nit-picking on every ish they do, so they can use it to paint them as a QBs no one should want to work with because they have "character issues." I am so sick of the shallow molds.

#17 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

http://espn.go.com/n...r-asked-wildcat

The Golden Calf of Bristol says he didn't ask out of the wildcat. Err?

#18 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,333 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

http://espn.go.com/n...r-asked-wildcat

The Golden Calf of Bristol says he didn't ask out of the wildcat. Err?

I found it funny that his biggest concern was his image and character. Now he knows how Cam feels but unlike him the media distortion of what Cam says and does is more intentional.

In all honesty, I think The Golden Calf of Bristol actually believes the hype surrounding himself would have given him the starting QB job over Sanchez because that is how he's always lived his life. He has never earned a starting QB job but has it given to him and he's kept it with the endless sympathy shown to him because of his "good guy" image.

#19 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Ryan is just scared to play him because if The Golden Calf of Bristol wins Ryan will look stupid for not playing him earlier. Hell, Foxy was stuck with a garbage quarterback and finally give The Golden Calf of Bristol his shot. The Golden Calf of Bristol lead his team to the playoffs and beat the almighty Pittsburgh Steelers. Ryan is a fat joke.

#20 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

or maybe ryan just can't imagine The Golden Calf of Bristol being able to win given how he won games in Denver and how he looked in practice?

#21 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Its the last game of the season. Its the Bills. Hell, why NOT start The Golden Calf of Bristol? Got nothing to lose but face if The Golden Calf of Bristol performs.

#22 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Why not start the player they think actually gives them a decent chance to win? They seem to like Mcelroy.

#23 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Why not start the player they think actually gives them a decent chance to win? They seem to like Mcelroy.

You must have missed the news, McElroy is out. Sooo, Sanchez gets the start again, after being benched for stinking up the place to begin with. Like i said. They have nothing to lose starting The Golden Calf of Bristol in this game. Seen enough of Sanchez.

#24 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

ahh, didn't know he was concussed.

Could be that after The Golden Calf of Bristol's behavior the previous week they don't want to give him the start.

Hard to say what Rex's motivation is there, but I have a hard time buying that he refuses to play him because he might win. That makes no sense - if The Golden Calf of Bristol did win games, then Rex would just play him, win games, and profit. Rex seems to be a player's coach from every indication so I have a hard time thinking he is just trying to slight The Golden Calf of Bristol to save face for himself...

#25 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,899 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Only thing I can definitely say about Rex Ryan is that he shouldn't be a head coach.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

#26 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

I'm with Mr Scot. I don't put it past Ryan.

#27 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,333 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Ryan is just scared to play him because if The Golden Calf of Bristol wins Ryan will look stupid for not playing him earlier. Hell, Foxy was stuck with a garbage quarterback and finally give The Golden Calf of Bristol his shot. The Golden Calf of Bristol lead his team to the playoffs and beat the almighty Pittsburgh Steelers. Ryan is a fat joke.

As I've strongly believed for a long time the media is slowly byr surely ruining the NFL. This whole thing with The Golden Calf of Bristol is living proof of that.

#28 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol manned his position in Denver and did everything asked of him. He took over quarterbacking a team that was going nowhere and turned their season around. He made plays. Doesn't matter what they looked like, he made the plays. And as far his situation in New York, look its not like he's playing behind a pro bowler or a world beater. Its Mark freakin Sanchez. I could see The Golden Calf of Bristol sitting in favor of Manning, Romo or even Cutler but Sanchez? A guy whos been benched already and booed off the field. If anyone needs a shot it The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#29 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,333 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

ahh, didn't know he was concussed.

Could be that after The Golden Calf of Bristol's behavior the previous week they don't want to give him the start.

Hard to say what Rex's motivation is there, but I have a hard time buying that he refuses to play him because he might win. That makes no sense - if The Golden Calf of Bristol did win games, then Rex would just play him, win games, and profit. Rex seems to be a player's coach from every indication so I have a hard time thinking he is just trying to slight The Golden Calf of Bristol to save face for himself...

I agree with you 100%. I'm so pissed at Rex or whomever went after The Golden Calf of Bristol. What a waste of a season and I called it right here earlier this year when the rumours started.

Clearly those who are making such statements about Rexs never watched one of the Jets games. I have and when The Golden Calf of Bristol is in, it's clear to see that he was not very confortable throwing. Folks can make all kinds of excuses until the cows come home about The Golden Calf of Bristol. The truth still remains, he cannot do the job he's hyped to do and that's play QB. It's even more laughable that he's made to believe he should be a starting QB.

#30 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Maybe The Golden Calf of Bristol said something negatively about foot fetishes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com