62 replies to this topic

#31 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,770 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

People jumping all over The Golden Calf of Bristol because the media had a story wrong. Wasted thread I suppose

#32 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

or The Golden Calf of Bristol frantically struggling to repair a damaged image?

something clearly happened there, though it may not have been The Golden Calf of Bristol saying "I refuse to play the wildcat," it sounds like he was unhappy enough that it forced a change to the package.

#33 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,931 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

there's only so much backyard football that a guy can get away with before it catches up to him. even The Golden Calf of Bristol's most dedicated ballcuppers should be able to admit that his skill set as an NFL quarterback is limited provided they're not bullshitting around and trolling. the vaporization he and the broncos suffered in the playoffs at the hands of the patriots should be sufficient evidence for this.

rex grossman was an NFC champion once. let's test this "HE WINS TEH GAMES" angle and drop him on the jets, jaguars, or browns and see if he takes them to the playoffs.

#34 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Lmao at grits tongue bathing tebows asshole for winning one playoff game, but dissing Sanchez who's won 4 playoff games and has played in 2 afc championships.

#35 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

Can't wait until The Golden Calf of Bristol is out of the league and we never have to hear about him again. But by that time there will be a new guy like him. There will always be that person that you wish would go away forever.

#36 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,931 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Lmao at grits tongue bathing tebows asshole for winning one playoff game, but dissing Sanchez who's won 4 playoff games and has played in 2 afc championships.

agreed. using GritsLogicTM sanchez should be in the top five QB conversation because of the sheer number of games he's "won in the playoffs".

he's been to more conference title games than brees or rodgers. ELITE.

#37 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

Compare this "story" to other ones written incorrectly about NFL quarterbacks this very season...who's the target of the ire.

#38 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Why so much The Golden Calf of Bristol hate on this board? Sure, hes not a real quarterback, but he did lead a team to the playoffs and won a playoff game in his only opportunity as a starter.

We need to see another The Golden Calf of Bristol season as starter just to be sure hes not the messiah/ 2nd coming or anything, thats all I'm saying

#39 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,931 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image

#40 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

Lol at the love shown to Sanchez in this thread. Sure for a while he was looking like the real deal but he's regressed the past couple of seasons and has been largely inefficient. In fact if you compare his numbers this year to Orton's at the time of his benching in favor of The Golden Calf of Bristol you'll see that Sanchez is well below Orton's. There is a reason Sanchez was benched in the 1st place. Lol God forbid The Golden Calf of Bristol gets the start and he pull's well, a The Golden Calf of Bristol and wins the game.

Egg on face.

#41 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Oh I don't think much of Sanchez, I'm just pointing out the hypocritical nature of using "wins" as a statistic to evaluate QB play.

#42 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, its only been that way since the league begin. I don't make the rules.

#43 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,931 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Lol at the love shown to Sanchez in this thread. Sure for a while he was looking like the real deal but he's regressed the past couple of seasons and has been largely inefficient. In fact if you compare his numbers this year to Orton's at the time of his benching in favor of The Golden Calf of Bristol you'll see that Sanchez is well below Orton's. There is a reason Sanchez was benched in the 1st place. Lol God forbid The Golden Calf of Bristol gets the start and he pull's well, a The Golden Calf of Bristol and wins the game.

Egg on face.

sanchez won so many games and led his team to the AFC championship game twice very early in his career.

that's almost unprecedented. guy is just a winner and you're a fool if you don't see it. lol at you going on about "numbers"-wins are all that matters and sanchez had a lot very, very early. keep jacking off to The Golden Calf of Bristol and his 8-8 broncos that backed in to the playoffs beating an overrated steeler team and then got cornholed in one of the worst playoff beatdowns ever by a real team and quarterback.

a team and quarterback that sanchez has defeated in the postseason by the way, LMFAO

#44 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

Well dang, i guess players don't fall off. Poor Jake Delhomme. Shouldn't he still be the quarterback in Carolina? I mean he WAS successful early on too.

#45 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

People jumping all over The Golden Calf of Bristol because the media had a story wrong. Wasted thread I suppose

Yeah, I can imagine how it would go over if Cam said he didn't want to play a position.

Nevermind the fact that The Golden Calf of Bristol cannot play the role of a traditiona QB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com