• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Explain the how's and why's he was drafted as high as he was.
Explain why he's still in the league.
Explain...

...if all that matters is ability and skill set; neither of which he is all that gifted with.

He was drafted high because Josh McDaniels was insane, he's a friggin 3rd stringer QB now so you can't exactly argue he isn't where he should be based on talent. Are you saying he should be out of the league? He's not a starter, but he can be a backup.

#62 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,203 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

He was drafted high because Josh McDaniels was insane, he's a friggin 3rd stringer QB now so you can't exactly argue he isn't where he should be based on talent. Are you saying he should be out of the league? He's not a starter, but he can be a backup.

Dude... catching up on your reading? This post is so old, I can't even remember the context of the entire conversation... and I don't feel like reading it all again.

So, yeah, just for argument's sake, I'll say The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't good enough to play in the NFL. As a matter of fact, I'll say that Armanti Edwards has more use on an NFL roster than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#63 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

I think he would be a good fit for the Raiders, at least as his play is concerned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.