Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlottenian

Is Greg Hardy going to get Charles Johnson money?

45 posts in this topic

It depends on the development of Frank Alexander

Paying Hardy big money scares me a little. I don't think he would go all Haynesworth on us, but try to keep the guaranteed money to a minimum.

CJ shouldn't of got CJ money....back on topic, we should sign him know while his price is relatively cheap. Sign em' young, release em' before they get to old, policy to live by.

CJ shouldn't of got CJ money....back on topic, we should sign him know while his price is relatively cheap. Sign em' young, release em' before they get to old, policy to live by.

Are people still on this? Johnson absolutely should have gotten the money he got unless you wanted him to leave and go to Atlanta, leaving us with nothing on the line last year and really this year because we'd just have Dwan, Hardy, and Alexander and I'd rather have Johnson than both Dwan and Alexander. Johnson is criminally underrated.

Are people still on this? Johnson absolutely should have gotten the money he got unless you wanted him to leave and go to Atlanta, leaving us with nothing on the line last year and really this year because we'd just have Dwan, Hardy, and Alexander and I'd rather have Johnson than both Dwan and Alexander. Johnson is criminally underrated.

I never said we shouldn't of paid him or even overpaid him, but we didn't need to give him 30 million more than the next guy. I love CJ and I'm not making a issue out of it and think he deserves it but at the time it was based on one year of production.

These topics of contracts, and whether or not the player deserves it always shows how little people know of basic economics, and the NFL .

These topics of contracts, and whether or not the player deserves it always shows how little people know of basic economics, and the NFL .

Then by all means, please share your extensive knowledge with us.

Or perhaps we aren't worthy...

To be honest, CJ doesn't even deserve CJ money. Hell I don't know if anyone deserves that type of money, but it will be hard for the Panthers Hardy no, when they told CJ yes (unless they really can't afford Hardy).

Then by all means, please share your extensive knowledge with us.

Or perhaps we aren't worthy...

probably something along the lines of, if someone is willing to pay it, then it is deserved.

could be wrong.

as to CJ money, by the time Hardy gets paid, CJ money may not be quite as huge as it is now...