Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4,000th post

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to use it to say Merry Christmas to all you huddlers, and to say thank you to the people who make this forum possible. I have been on other football boards in the past before I discovered here, and this is just a special place that makes it my first must Google when I get in my office chair each morning (more recently when I am at a stop light before I even get to my office) and it's one of the most enjoyable parts of being a Panthers fan.

I know some here there's some differences with, just hope you know I love the black, silver, and teal and when we reach the promised land I'll be right there beside you celebrating.

I hope today and tomorrow are a safe, and happy couple of days for you and your family. Here's to another 4,000 posts and by the time I make it I hope we're talking about heading to a super bowl.

2 people like this

Posted

merry christmas

2 people like this

Posted

Merry Christmas, may you find one of Cam Newton's game checks under your Christmas tree.

Posted

May your next 4,000 not be as up and down as the first.

1 person likes this

Posted

Merry Christmas, and a big "true dat" to the OP

May your next 4,000 not be as up and down as the first.

Lol, this.

Posted

pie *****

Posted

I want to use it to say Merry Christmas to all you huddlers, and to say thank you to the people who make this forum possible. I have been on other football boards in the past before I discovered here, and this is just a special place that makes it my first must Google when I get in my office chair each morning (more recently when I am at a stop light before I even get to my office) and it's one of the most enjoyable parts of being a Panthers fan.

I know some here there's some differences with, just hope you know I love the black, silver, and teal and when we reach the promised land I'll be right there beside you celebrating.

I hope today and tomorrow are a safe, and happy couple of days for you and your family. Here's to another 4,000 posts and by the time I make it I hope we're talking about heading to a super bowl.

Well said. Merry Christmas to you.

Posted

We aren't teal??? Where do you see teal? Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Posted

We aren't teal??? Where do you see teal? Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Purple and Teal

2013 Charlotte Hornets

Posted

OP said our team colors are black,silver,and teal.

Posted

rubi, what does that have to do with the panthers?

Posted

Building Leaper stop trolling everybody and stop telling me to send you PM's.