Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Facebook Politics

595 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ATTN: This has nothing to do with facebook privacy bullcrap. Just stuff you see ppl post.

politics.jpg

Posted · Report post

Its getting stupid, people don't make themselves look smart or informed. They honestly make themselves look like asshats.

Posted · Report post

I got tired of it - especially after the elections were over. Started calling people out on their stupidity.

Picture of Big Bird with a caption "hey Mitt, who's unemployed now?" got met with my answer: "elmo"

My aunt keeps posting about we need guns because of so many immigrants or something. She stopped after I asked "are you saying we need to start killing them before they have a chance to kill us?" she seems to have stopped and thought about it because they've stopped for now.

Posted · Report post

May favorite is the Don't Tread on Me flag. I always ask "So who is treading on you?" They usually have one of two responses. 1, complete silence realizing they got nothing or 2, fuggin Obama but no proof

Posted · Report post

XqikP.jpg

i think this was posted ironically but idk

Posted · Report post

The ones who actually post their stuff on Facebook, on both sides, typically tend to be absolute idiots who can't even spell half the poo in their posts correctly.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

been off fb for about 4 months now and don't miss it all.

i sent a proposal to the fb once about creating a rep meter like they have for ebay in regards to politics and other important stuff and they gave me the umm dude how dare you even think about this email back.

Posted · Report post

i sent a proposal to the fb once about creating a rep meter like they have for ebay in regards to politics and other important stuff and they gave me the umm dude how dare you even think about this email back.

Facebook-like-button.png

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

facebook is about freedom of expression for all americans.

after all, the more they express, the more marketing data facebook has available.

Posted · Report post

which is why im not on there. the data mining they are doing is starting to dig too deep for my taste.

Posted · Report post

i actually am very open to having my mind changed by proper evidence, and i've shifted gears on a whole lot of issues over the years because of it. i have an incredibly wide range of political ideology from fringe right to fringe left to hardline repubs and dems and libertarians and independents, religious factions, etc that post material that i constantly read and research. i think by avoiding the echo chamber of deleting or hiding posts of people i think are dumb (which a LOT of people do) i've been able to achieve a fairly balanced understanding of multiple sides of most issues.

i have no concrete beliefs on politics; everything is open to being challenged if the proper evidence is placed out there for my consumption.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Source: Being Conservative, 2 million likes

Click LIKE if you miss Ronald & Nancy Reagan in the White House!

www.RedStateDate.com offers single conservatives a way to meet their very own Ronald or Nancy. Sign up for free!

Click LIKE if you miss Ronald & Nancy Reagan in the White House!

www.RedStateDate.com offers single conservatives a way to meet their very own Ronald or Nancy. Sign up for free!

45313_239873366142597_546297573_n.jpg

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments