Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Facebook Politics

595 posts in this topic

I really believe we need a Facebook Religion thread here too...

Please no

Time for a sabbatical

it's been frustrating watching the culture wars continue to rage all across facebook... christians with nothing better to do than post ONE MAN ONE WOMAN CUZ THE BIBLE SAYS SO as their profile pictures with no willingness to discuss interpretations or any of the other shades of gray that complicate the issue theologically

i have this one guy on my feed that posts stuff like the one bronn posted at the top of the page and goes "BOOM" every time he posts it like it's some revolutionary earthshattering treatise with points undeniable by even the most ardent liberal atheist professor

tbqh nobody on my feed from either side seems to be interested in discussing shades of grey. The other side is wrong and disgusting, no bones about it.

Pretty disheartening.

There's so much screwed up sexual and marriage related stuff in the Bible it's not funny. Add to that the fact that until the past 100 years or so, the idea of marrying for love was a bit of a novelty.

... If you can't change God's law, why do Christians get to eat bacon?

oldie but goodie

579222_10100630694011191_890948695_n.jpg

1 person likes this

tbqh nobody on my feed from either side seems to be interested in discussing shades of grey. The other side is wrong and disgusting, no bones about it.

Pretty disheartening.

Any good looking woman that wants to discuss shades of grey in depth is welcome to befriend me on facebook.

We are talking about the book right?

c'mon gays.

cmongays.png