Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Facebook Politics

593 posts in this topic

i actually am very open to having my mind changed by proper evidence, and i've shifted gears on a whole lot of issues over the years because of it. i have an incredibly wide range of political ideology from fringe right to fringe left to hardline repubs and dems and libertarians and independents, religious factions, etc that post material that i constantly read and research. i think by avoiding the echo chamber of deleting or hiding posts of people i think are dumb (which a LOT of people do) i've been able to achieve a fairly balanced understanding of multiple sides of most issues.

i have no concrete beliefs on politics; everything is open to being challenged if the proper evidence is placed out there for my consumption.

3 people like this

Source: Being Conservative, 2 million likes

Click LIKE if you miss Ronald & Nancy Reagan in the White House!

www.RedStateDate.com offers single conservatives a way to meet their very own Ronald or Nancy. Sign up for free!

Click LIKE if you miss Ronald & Nancy Reagan in the White House!

www.RedStateDate.com offers single conservatives a way to meet their very own Ronald or Nancy. Sign up for free!

45313_239873366142597_546297573_n.jpg

i bet there's some winners on there

rsd_logo_lg.png

if only Romney had gone there, never know how the election would have turned out...

1 person likes this

nice picture of white people in front of the american flag they've got on their main page

*cough*

Source: Gun Control Kills

602686_435671406502490_388404467_n.jpg

yep seems legit...also

576250_435385566531074_393085904_n.jpg

I don't know what led up to that shït. Are we seriously this fücking juvenile?

quick, someone draw conclusions about liberals and dems from the two couples on each site... and... go!

I was literally about to make a thread about how I was going to delete my Facebook because I was SOO sick of reading about armchair politics.

I was literally about to make a thread about how I was going to delete my Facebook because I was SOO sick of reading about armchair politics.

combat it by staying in the fray and researching/posting thoughtful topics of conversation and encouraging unbiased pursuit of truth rather than pasted talking points. maybe you'll spark something in someone and begin their journey of looking beyond lazy political paradigms.

.. or you could just laugh at them(and mayb share with the huddle) or block them.

Do not get sucked into facebook debates. That is terrible advice.