• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Facebook Politics

vMxmsNW.png

I've noticed people using this argument a lot lately regarding a lot of stuff. They're not really for something to begin with and just look for any and I mean any pathetic excuse to justify it since logic has ultimately failed them.

Barack has a beard?  Beard means bride or what?

Don't do twitter or facebook or know all the cool phrases

Barack has a beard?  Beard means bride or what?

Don't do twitter or facebook or know all the cool phrases

a beard is a term for a member of the opposite sex that is with someone only to hide the fact that someone is gay

a beard is a term for a member of the opposite sex that is with someone only to hide the fact that someone is gay

Good gosh.

I learn so much here.

mother of god this is going around and people are commenting that the similarity between hitler and obama is uncanny and giving each other "likes" for saying things like "both are forms of oppression and tyranny"

1383320_672520326105840_1144008394_n.jpg

ok i know correlation does not always equal causation and i'm probably extrapolating from anecdotal evidence here, but seriously, why is it that the people who most ardently support the tea party and hate obama post these kinds of things on facebook?

1087_522692767820775_65088799_n.jpg