Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Facebook Politics

593 posts in this topic

yeah those ppl who joined the military because they can't find a job and/or can't afford college and/or can't identify corporate propaganda had the OPTION

Speaking of incredibly dumb posts...

Biscuit, there is no hope for anyone who isn't born rich, white, male. Your only options are die in genocide wars or live off the Government teet.

Biscuit, there is no hope for anyone who isn't born rich, white, male. Your only options are die in genocide wars or live off the Government teet.

I know. It's a shame.

I read his post and started to call my FiL who took three bullets in Vietnam and ask him what he thought about it... but I think I know what he'd say.

so do you dispute the fact that there are people who enlist for the benefits? there aren't a lot of people signing up to defend the US because we haven't fought a defensive war in a really, really long time. poor and middle class kids sign up because it's an easy paycheck and their college is paid for; all they have to do is be complicit in the murders of the correct (typically brown) people

also did your father in law enlist on his own or was he drafted? if he was drafted then he was surely exploited for personal gain. however if he enlisted on his own and it wasn't for the benefits (since of course that's an "incredibly dumb argument") or because of propaganda (because hurr durr propaganda not real durr), then be sure to ask him what it's like to be human scum

if you're in the military, you're already "living off the government teet"

if you're in the military, you're already "living off the government teet"

P sure that is a job.

Wouldnt expect you to know the diff

"government doesn't create jobs unless those jobs are intended to further US hegemony by way of blowing 3rd world countries to poo" - a conservative

truth be told, the mythical welfare queen provides greater benefit to society than any professional war fighter

• Topics