547 replies to this topic

#166 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Are Persians coming here to take away our spears?

#167 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

That was posted by this dude on my girlfriend's fb. I read hers just for the lulz. Most people on mine are halfway sane and just post goofy poo.

#168 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Actually had a guy I've known for 20 years post something from a racist FB group today. He ended up taking it down, or at least only sharing with with his "racist" friends group, by the time I got a chance to try and get it up here. Think the group was Southern Brotherhood or something like that.

#169 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

Oh boy

Nothing makes me laugh more than fat middle guys comparing themselves to Spartans while US Marines would play the role of Persians

#170 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

It was them learning their history from shitty movies that made me roll my eyes.

#171 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

ATTENTION EVERYBODY - ANTI-CHRIST, ILLUMINANTS TAKING
OVER!!

A must read.
666 = The mark of the Beast
President Obama Vs
;Revelation13:15 -18

The US
Senate has passed the Obama
Health Care' bill into law. The
implementation would commence
on 23/03/2013. This bill would
require all
Americans to be implanted with a
Radio Frequency Identification
(RFID) chip
in order to access medical
care.
The device will be implanted
on the
forehead or on the arm. This is to
fulfil the prophesy in the Book of
Revelation 13:15-18 concerning
the MARK OF THE BEAST!

Are you still doubting the
ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture
is near! .Revelations 13 is being
played out right before us. Many
are still unaware.

(1) Why is the chip
being implanted exactly where
the Bible says it would be. Why on
the
hand and forehead. Why not
anywhere else?
(2) Why is it being connected
to your bank account? Remember
the Bible says you won't be able
to buy
or sell without the mark. And
guess what! The chip is
connected to your
financial details. What breaks my
heart the most is that many
people in the
church will not make it if Jesus
comes now? Many are unaware
that the
end is near.
Don't tell me that its
advancement in technology or
development. If any area of your
life is not in sync with God's word
Repent
and be converted. If you miss
heaven you can never miss
hell...think about
it. Hell is not a pretty place, the
worst part is that it is for
eternity...Please
rather than post and forward
senseless messages. Send to
everyone you
know. Do the work of an
evangelist. PLEASE SHARE THIS
MESSAGE WITH
ALL YOUR CONTACTS. Have you
ever wondered what would have
happened if we treat the Holy
Bible the way we treat our mobile
phone?

And we really can't live without it.
Only 7% will re-send this
message.
Don't be of the 93% who will not
share the message.
Satan said "I wonder
how humans claim to Love God
and disobey Him, and claim they
hate me
yet they obey me"

Do not send later. Send now. May
Almighty God grant
success to every one who reads
and sends this message.
If ur ready to share this message,
click LIKE and write AMEN.

Pleassseeee....!!! It's very important that you SHARE this post on your status. Let's spread it around the world. Who know's maybe atleast one person or more will repent & get saved.
May God bless you as you press the share button now. Thank YOU!

#172 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

rats Obama told me it was just a really cool iPod, I'm such a sucker

#173 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Jerry Peters

4 hours ago

Remember, the "First" country the Natsi's invaded was Germany! ..."Those who do not study History, are destined to repeat it." Watch out Obama supproters. You may get exactly what you voted for....perhaps sooner than you think.
  • Lori Dietlin That is exactly what it looks like to me too, Jerry. The 1st thing was they had to Register there guns. Then it was against the law to own a gun under the pretense of a "Safer Public". Since they were registered the government knew who to collect them from. Then when they had no guns it was easy to totally take over! Hitler was Austrian & started the Nazi movement! He was NOT a German as many people think. Just my 2 cents.
    4 hours ago · Like · 3
  • Polly Gargano Guns still in our home where we last saw them.....check. My favorite argument..."They haven't taken away our guns so that must mean they are going to take away our guns!" I live in Ferndale one mile from the Detroit border. Buck up, Jerry. I'm sure you're pretty safe out in that cornfield as opposed to my inner city location.
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like

COOKINWITHGAS!!!!! When I studied history, they were called Nazis. Also the first gun control law enacted by the Nazis was in 1938, long after they had established power. The gun control laws passed by the wiemar republic after WWI were designed to suppress the Communists, and were lifted after this crisis was alleviated. If you are going to harp about this crap, it helps to actually learn about it, and when I say learn about it, I don't mean from Facebook memes.
    3 hours ago · Like · 1
  • COOKINWITHGAS>>>>>> Also, that first law forbid Jews to own firearms businesses, which was already informally banned anyways..along with any other businesses. I know its in vogue to call Obama Hitler as it suits you but really, you look ridiculous doing it.

Mark Santini Hey Cookin , read Obamas book, Dreams from my Father (not OF my father) His plans for America are the same as his father. Communism period. If you can't see his mission is to bring down America you are the blind leading the blind. Its simple "divide and concur" ans 6 million Jews would agree with me and Jerry.. If they were still alive.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Mark Santini Obamacare was not created to give people affordable health care it was implemented to bankrupt America. "Well on its way" Wake up....
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Mark Santini http://constitutiona...ftist/id14.html

Nazi Gun Controlconstitutionalistnc.tripod.com

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject r...2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • COOKINWITHGAS>>>>>> Oh brother good luck with all that fellas
    2 hours ago · Like
  • Mark Santini And listen slick most of the poo you learn in public school is censored. Hitler's agenda was furthered by no one (Jews) being allowed to own a gun.... Obama is on the same mission.. So if you want to turn in your guns and see if that bullshit you believe in will work, go right ahead. I'll keep mine in case you are wrong...
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Polly Gargano Maybe we all should be grateful for the things we have because we are Americans instead of worrying about the things that may be taken away from us...since they haven't been. All this paranoid fear mongering is what is going to ruin our country, not President Obama.
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like
  • Lori Dietlin I still find it hard to believe that after 4 years of an IDIOT as President that people STILL TRUST the Government!!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Mark Santini Yep that worked out real good for the Jews. They were told the same thing... Not me slick. As Longs I have my guns and the NRA I ain't worried because I won't get caught sleeping...
    2 hours ago · Like · 2

Mark Santini Lori ' just the sheep do...
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Lori Dietlin In the End it was ANYONE that didn't follow Hitler!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Mark Santini Yes mamm "he who does not learn from his past is doomed to relive it."
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Polly Gargano New book just published in order to keep up with the ever growing tidal wave of factual info now available to Americans via social media!! It's called "Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned on Facebook"
  • Mark Santini I learned about the holocaust from my grandparents not the censored version you learned in school.. You need help..
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Mark Santini You know what, you say our guns are still here and safe? In the 60's and early 70's you could by guns through the mail and no one was walking into schools killing children. Now we have background checks, restrictions, laws, laws and more laws. Wackos getting them anyway. The feds are using this to slowly tighten the noose. If not for the NRA they'd have them all. Come on man its the frog in the pan gig. You got to be a special kinda stupid nit to see that..
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Polly Gargano Well Mark as of lately I haven't seen any Nazis hiding in the shadows ready to swoop in and confiscate my guns so I think I'll just focus on living my life instead of being afraid of bs that is never going to come about.
  • Mark Santini That's just it clueless, they aren't hiding in the shadows they are hiding in plain sight and again I won't be caught sleep my dear sheep...
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Mark Santini Didn't you listen when the Jews said it would never happen to them?
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Mark Santini Why do you thing Israel won't EVER give an inch. They were told once that it would be ok and just trust us... NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN! Do you have grand parents? Didn't anyone ever teach you fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me?
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Polly Gargano Score one for those background checks I say!!

Mark Santini Well I guess its true. You can't fix stupid.... I say.... God bless the NRA..
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Jerry Peters Polly, Yes...I may be safe for now. You may be nearly as safe too......but just wait. Things in Washington aren't looking any better since November. Better stock up on ammo when you can. Just a friendly suggestion.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Polly Gargano Yes, Mark because everyone who doesn't share your personal beliefs is stupid...sounds a little like hmm...Nazis?

Polly Gargano I won't need too much Jerry. We have a 3 to 5 minute response rate from our police force in Ferndale
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
  • Jerry Peters OK, COOKINGWITHGAS....You are quite obviously a better speller than I, possibly an avid Historian, but most assuredly an Obama supporter. Carry on Comrade,.....I am full aware that nothing I say will change any of your views. So, let us not be feloniously inclinated at this time. ( I know, I know,....I need spell shcek. ) LOL!
    2 hours ago · Like
  • Mark Santini Yes Polly after you get raped the cops will be there in no time flat...
    about an hour ago · Like
  • Mark Santini And yes there is right and wrong, right is sensible and wrong is just plain stupid. I give a rats ass how good "they" make it sound I don't buy it. That's smart. If you do buy into a reckless plan, that's just stupid... I, unlike you learn from history.... Question, how do you piss off a liberal? Answer, just use facts and logic...
    about an hour ago · Like
  • Jerry Peters Mark,....I'm still reading but that "Frog in the Pan gig".....made me laugh out loud! RIGHT ON Brother!!! I'm glad,...no..make that thankful that there are still a few sane folks like yourself out there. Carry On!
    about an hour ago · Like
  • Jerry Peters Why do I always miss-spell Nazis?.......I guess I'm always just reminded of how Hitler tied his shoelaces....into little Knotsies!
    about an hour ago · Like
  • Polly Gargano I've lived there for 5 years, Mark. I pack pepper spray not my bf's handgun because I'm not a paranoid chickens@&! Yeah the handgun has only come in to play on vacation..tent/Rocky Mountain National Park /bears.Oh and I would like to personally thank President Obama for passing the legislation that allowed us to bring our guns into the park.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like
  • Mark Santini You keep the pepper spray sunshine, maybe you'd feel safer if the cops carried it too instead of gun. But then again they would say that's just stupid. Oh no did I just say that... Both my wife and I and most of my friends carry guns. We're not paranoid we are confident.... When you meet the wrong bad guy you will then understand, pepper spray like Obama is worthless...
    about an hour ago · Like
  • Mark Santini In my reckless youth I worked as a bouncer for 15+ years. I have beaten several smart asses that thought pepper spray would stop a 250lb pissed off bouncer... I also educated a dumb ass that brought a knife to a gunfight. Well he wasn't that dumb he put it away when my gun was pressed against his chest. If ever there should come a day that a gun is pulled on me at least it will be a fair fight and they won't be calling me stupid as I lay there on the ground dead with a empty can of pepper spray in my hand in a pile of empty brass next to the other guy...
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like
  • Wade Newman ...and Obama didn't pass that legislation, congress did. He only reluctantly signed the republican sponsored bill because it was attached to something else he wanted. If you don't WANT to carry a gun then please DON'T. you'll probably just make a bad situation worse. I just hope for your sake, someone who does is around when you need them (if you think a law enforcement will be there, you are dreaming).
    about an hour ago · Like
  • Mark Santini touche' Wade.... She'll no doubt come back with something like oh yeah!
    34 minutes ago · Edited · Like
  • Polly Gargano Lots of testosterone being thrown around in here. Maybe that's my problem...I haven't got any testosterone and some other stuff....so my brain may be wired slightly different.
    31 minutes ago · Like
  • Polly Gargano Also stupid is a women who walks down the street at night alone and unaware. I'm confident too because I avoid situations where conflict may arise. Being smart enough to avoid danger when you are 5'5" and weigh 115 pounds is smarter then packing a gun ...See More
    25 minutes ago · Like
  • Polly Gargano And thank you for the condescending "Sunshine" nickname Mark. If I could come up with an equally belittling moniker that I could post on Facebook for you I would surely reciprocate. You should remember however that I am a woman and most women generally are not inclined to carry guns as violence and conflict are not inherently in our nature hence using our brains to keep ourselves safe usually yeilds a higher success rate in the long run.
    6 minutes ago · Like

#174 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Posted Image

#175 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

A New York City EMS lieutenant broke down in tears on the street on Friday when he was confronted over racist tweets and offense comments he made on his Twitter feed.

Timothy Dluhos, who works for the Fire Department of New York, made posts calling Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is Jewish, 'King Heeb,' referring to black people as 'coloreds' and calling Asians 'chinks,' according to reports.

He also tweeted that his most prized possession is Nazi gold pin with a German U-Boat and a swastika.

The Post reports that Dluhos' online comments are part of an epidemic at the FDNY, which is so packed with white men that federal courts have ordered it to change its hiring practices and become more diverse.

'He is not an isolated case,' retired veteran of the city EMS said of Dluhos. 'He’s a symptom of a sick system. If you work in the city for police, fire or EMS and tell me you’re surprised by this, you’re a liar.'

The 34-year-old veteran of the department, who made 93,000 in 2011, goes by the online name 'Bad Lieutenant.'

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#176 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

Jaime Town//Hymietown

#177 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

Does his jacket say "Bad Lieutenant"?

#178 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

Posted Image

#179 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

:o

#180 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,518 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.