Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA_Panther

40 burger on the aints - anything less is unacceptable

30 posts in this topic

Even with our makeshift o-line, we should be able to score at will. Hopefully Luke can match wits with Brees in the Dome.

I just want to win, no more embarrassments.

1 person likes this

hopefully multiple saints will have career ending injuries

happy holidays, cocksuckers

Someone shares my hate for that team....but I don't want people gettin hurt though

May be Roman Harper

Gano bangs in a game winner and we end the season rushing the field...Rivera gets a Gatorade bath...

Next day:

Ross hired as GM

Rivera told to hit the road

Ideal situation

2 people like this

A want a bunch of sacks and a win.

I bet it will be like a couple years ago against the Aints, where they used back-ups and Fox played not to get hurt. Neither team will play back-ups, but I bet neither team goes full force. In other words, a snoozer. :/

I disagree. There are jobs on the line- players and coaches. This is the last chance to make a statement. The only reason to be careful is if you're in the playoffs.

I disagree. There are jobs on the line- players and coaches. This is the last chance to make a statement. The only reason to be careful is if you're in the playoffs.

So you missed that game a couple years ago against the Saints when Fox played boring as hell ball. Cool.

i just wanna see hardy hit drew brees like he hit carson palmer

2 people like this

So you missed that game a couple years ago against the Saints when Fox played boring as hell ball. Cool.

These teams don't like each other. Both also had high expectations and are pissed they missed the playoffs. There is still plenty of pride on the line.

I expect a hard fought game. Nobody is going to coast through this one.

What's 40 burger?

I feel like James Dockery is gonna get raped, Thomas is solid, but Dockery's coverage is VERY suspect.