Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,817 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Matt Flynn Seattle to ? a West Coast offense team
Michael Vick Philly Eagles to NY Jets? unemployment unless he accepts a backup role
The Golden Calf of Bristol NY Jets to Jacksonville Jags? Jaguars
Marc Sanchez NY Jets to ? the Jets bench
Kevin Kolb Arizona Cards to? a backup role on a WCO team
Matt Cassell KC Chiefs to? unemployment
Ryan Fitzpatrick Buffalo Bills to? the Bills bench

#17 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

Vick will be a NY Jet before you know it...and I think he'd actually be a good fit there.

Thats the last place he needs to go. NY is a set up, with a horrid line and minimal weapons. Vick needs to go to Minnesota (dome, have a RB that they DO use unlike Philly, good line)

#18 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

Thats the last place he needs to go. NY is a set up, with a horrid line and minimal weapons. Vick needs to go to Minnesota (dome, have a RB that they DO use unlike Philly, good line)

I don't think Minny is going to pull the plug on Ponder yet, so while it would be better for him, I don't know if that job would be open. The Jets will likely have Santonio Holmes back next year, Dustin Keller is solid, and Stephen Hill will be a second year player who could get better with a more consistent quarterback (think Demariyus Thomas). Jeremy Kerley has shown flashes too, and they've got Braylon Edwards back. For all the bad press the Jets O-line gets, they are ranked 5th best in the league by Pro Football Focus who analyzes every play - most of the times that they do allow pressure Sanchez doesn't deal with it well.

#19 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Vick as Cam's backup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.