Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

I think a fine is appropriate.

#17 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

Yep and niether was his kicking tantrum. People can defend him here all they want, but Cam gives reasons for poeple to pick him apart. He is immature, I'm sure he'll get over it but the fact remains he needs to quit that poo.

Agree 100%. I love the guy but he has to stop acting out like this. I was at a bar watching this game and the fans there were killing him. It's tough to defend the guy when he acts like this.

#18 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,475 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

I think a fine is appropriate.

This.

The NFL has been very consistent with this. You touch a ref and you get a fine.

#19 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,290 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Let's do a bake sale and pay the fine for #1.

#20 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/21449703/cam-newton-likely-to-fined-by-nfl-bumping-official-

/no surprise

Isn't that what u folks wanted.. I get the impression wouldn't leave Cam alone until. U get him thrown out the NFL

I could have sworn the Refs themselves say the bump was not intentional but it's fugging Cam.

#21 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Agree 100%. I love the guy but he has to stop acting out like this. I was at a bar watching this game and the fans there were killing him. It's tough to defend the guy when he acts like this.

I'm sure if it was Smitty those same fans would be high fiving each other. Clearly any poo Cam does gets him automatic scorn because he's fugging marked kid.

#22 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

I'm sure if it was Smitty those same fans would be high fiving each other. Clearly any poo Cam does gets him automatic scorn because he's fugging marked kid.

Why is it so hard for Cam Newton fans to understand the quarterback and face of the franchise is held to different standards? Smitty is a receiver. They're all given this pass because a lot of them are expected to be divas or show offs, etc

Show me one other quarterback in the NFL who is a bigger showoff and has accomplished less than Cam Newton that people actually like or give any respect?

Not to mention Smith is an accomplished veteran receiver. He's earned his respect. He's played in a Superbowl. He's earned the receiver Triple Crown. He's been constantly in conversations with other elite receivers. And most of all, he's real. He's genuine. He walks the walk, then talks the talk. He's always backed up his mouth with his play on the field. He worked his way up in the league, beginning as a kick returner. He did it the right way.

Cam is an entitled brat and his fans think he's entitled to the same treatment as guys like Smith.

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,215 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Isn't that what u folks wanted.. I get the impression wouldn't leave Cam alone until. U get him thrown out the NFL

I could have sworn the Refs themselves say the bump was not intentional but it's fugging Cam.

The refs said it was not malicious. Sure looked intentional to me.

Posted Image

Many other players would have been ejected immediately.

Meh it's likely a fine. The NFL hands out multiple fines each week.

But touching a ref is automatic fine whether he meant to or not.

#24 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

Of course it was malicious and Tommy Kelly did Newton a favor. He didn't have to come out and say they were purposely targetting Cam and trying to take him out of the game.

Who says this? What defender ever comes clean on his own on this? He's taking up for Cammy Cam because he knew how bad it could turn out and Newton fans think he never gets any breaks.

#25 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,544 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Cam's not genuine or real?

#26 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,475 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

PFFL how pitiful is your life that all you have to do on Christmas is spout idiocy about an athlete all day?

I see Grits is right behind you, what a pair you two make.

#27 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

PFFL how pitiful is your life that all you have to do on Christmas is spout idiocy about an athlete all day?

Posted Image

#28 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Eh he will grow out of this and I think he would pay the fine without making an issue of it.. He apologized on multiple occasions as well.

I think he was sincere, he was just caught up in the emotions of the game rather than being a voice of reason.

#29 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

since bill belichick was fined 50k for running down an official and grabbing him in a threatning manner i suspect cam newton to get fined 500k his go play60 commercial to be pulled and under armor to drop him.

I think you mean 5,000. He didn't go chasing after the Ref and even the Ref said the bumbn which his haters seem to want to add to all the silly ish they canfind wrong with him, was an accident.

Yeah, we do need to feed the media's image of Cam don't we.

#30 PantherWhiskers

PantherWhiskers

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Are you in a better position if you come in here on Christmas to complain about posters who talk about Cam Newton? Every time I see you respond to one of his replies, it's about him personally rather than the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com