Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Gotta give a hand to the entire defensive coaching staff and Rivera

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

good job guys, doing "just enough" to keep your jobs. real solid foundation we are building here.

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

There definitely needs to be some credit given.

Something has to be said on how Rivera hasn't lost his team. These guys are still playing for him, and for his job. Even Munnerlyn mentioned that, and he's been moved out of starting roles here and there and still defends him.

As much as I'd like someone like Andy Reid to come in here, I can't help feeling that Rivera may be one of those guys that if we let go, becomes really successful somewhere.

i never ever want that to be something used in deciding to keep someone.

i don't care how successful or unsuccessful someone is elsewhere, here is all that matters and if they can't make it work here then they need to be somewhere else and replaced with someone who can make it work here.

#18 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

i never ever want that to be something used in deciding to keep someone.

i don't care how successful or unsuccessful someone is elsewhere, here is all that matters and if they can't make it work here then they need to be somewhere else and replaced with someone who can make it work here.

Yep, using that logic would have kept Fox here and I think some of us forget how needed that divorce was.

#19 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

just a heads up that last year the defense was absolutely devastated by injuries to the point that there just wasn't the personnel available to even be competitive.

this is closer to what i expected from our coaching staff going in to the Rivera era