• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

The majority of the "me-first" stuff people were talking about was rushing TDs on goal to go situations where it looked like having a back do the hurdling over defenders at the 1 yard line could have been just as effective - but I don't think that was Cam there, I think that was the coaching staff. I heard people claiming Cam's stats didn't matter because of garbage time or some bullshit, but I don't recall anyone claiming his yardage was due to him being "me-first."

#17 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Cam's mental state still crumbled after his INT. Fortunately for us the D held together and we were also playing the Raiders.

He went 2-3 for 29 yards plus 27 rush yards and led you to the game icing fg after the INT. Yep, he really "crumbled".

#18 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

He went 2-3 for 29 yards plus 27 rush yards and led you to the game icing fg after the INT. Yep, he really "crumbled".

Nice

#19 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,095 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Silly Monkey...

Posted Image

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

this threads racist

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Cam's mental state still crumbled after his INT. Fortunately for us the D held together and we were also playing the Raiders.

No it didn't. He got frustrated as most any QB would. You see Brady and all these great QBs slamming the football down in the middle of the field or throwing their helmets on the sideline, yet Cam is the only one with a bad mental state. Give me a break. In the press conference Rivera said the coaches went to Cam before the last drive and let him decide the plays for that drive and he put together a pretty good drive that led to points. That isn't crumbling.

#22 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,200 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

What?

Seriously did you and the person who repped you watch the game?

#23 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Cam's mental state still crumbled after his INT.

How so? Please be specific.

#24 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Ok so the decision to bark at the referee and near get ejected is an example of stellar mental fortitude. Got it. Look, I'm a Cam fan just as much as any of you, but it was plain to see he was rattled and wasn't the cool and collected QB we saw over the last 5 int-free games. If the league's darling Brady did the same I'd say his mental state crumbled as well. Stop being so damned Cam sensitive

#25 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

See we thought you were referring to something that actually mattered on the field. Our mistake.

#26 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Ok so the decision to bark at the referee and near get ejected is an example of stellar mental fortitude. Got it. Look, I'm a Cam fan just as much as any of you, but it was plain to see he was rattled and wasn't the cool and collected QB we saw over the last 5 int-free games. If the league's darling Brady did the same I'd say his mental state crumbled as well. Stop being so damned Cam sensitive

or maybe you could just recall why Cam was really pissed instead of trying fabricate it towards an INT..

#27 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Posted Image

Are you more concerned with his manners or him leading you to the game icing field goal?

WTF does that INT have to do with the REF situation anyway?

#28 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

yeah.... this was really holding him back

#29 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

He wasn't as cool and collected because it was clear the Raiders were trying to injure him. I'd expect him to be passionate and pissed off...

I don't know if I want him just shrugging off everything in a game. I don't want him barking at a ref in their face, either, but he is going to learn one way or another. Unless that becomes a pattern of behavior I'm not going to freak out about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com