Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Dungy.

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Are the Carolina Panthers a team with Cam/luke enough to lure Tony out of retirement and IF it is,... would you be for him as the new head coach?

Posted · Report post

No thanks.

Posted · Report post

I am holding out for Jerry Glanville

Posted · Report post

nope

Posted · Report post

Tony Dungy will never Coach football again end of story, he's stated as much in the past and bringing it up as a conversation is just as relevant as asking if Vince Lombardi will would be willing to Coach the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

i can't put my finger on it...but for whatever reason, this thread gives me a strong sense of deja vu.

Posted · Report post

i can't put my finger on it...but for whatever reason, this thread gives me a strong sense of deja vu.

That's because I started the same thread about a month ago and got my rear chewed out for bringing it up. "TONY DUNGY WILL NEVER COACH AGAIN" was what I heard.... along with a lot of "But if he did it would be a great move"

Posted · Report post

i wouldn't complain if it happened... but it's not going to happen. honestly i'd prefer keeping rivera over dungy

Posted · Report post

That's because I started the same thread about a month ago and got my rear chewed out for bringing it up. "TONY DUNGY WILL NEVER COACH AGAIN" was what I heard.... along with a lot of "But if he did it would be a great move"

Because he will never coach football again, anyone that's paid an ounce of attention since he retired would know this.

Posted · Report post

how many more times does the man have to say he won't ever coach again before people will believe he's not going to coach again?

Posted · Report post

People change their minds all the time. There was an article written a few weeks ago about the Panthers Cam and Luke being enough to lure Bill Parcells out of retirement. Another man who said he was done.

Key is message boards and fan sites are places for people to throw out ideas. This idea is actually better than most. Him/me asking a question that isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility, which lets be honest it isn't, always cracks me up the reaction of people eager to remind people how dumb their ideas are. Especially on this site.

Posted · Report post

<<<< wonders what Joe Gibbs is up to these days