Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Dungy.

33 posts in this topic

Posted

People change their minds all the time. There was an article written a few weeks ago about the Panthers Cam and Luke being enough to lure Bill Parcells out of retirement. Another man who said he was done.

Key is message boards and fan sites are places for people to throw out ideas. This idea is actually better than most. Him/me asking a question that isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility, which lets be honest it isn't, always cracks me up the reaction of people eager to remind people how dumb their ideas are. Especially on this site.

okay, so ignore the fact that dungy has adamantly stated on numerous occassions that he is done with coaching, and i'll present my answer with a different approach...

is cam newton and like kuechly enough to lure someone who has already coached probably the greatest player in the history of the game to carolina?

no.

and if that's not enough, name something that dungy hasn't accomplished that would entice him to come back and try to achieve.

Posted

and if that's not enough, name something that dungy hasn't accomplished that would entice him to come back and try to achieve.

Maybe he hasn't accomplished a cure for boredom.

Posted

Never say never. Unless you live with Tony Dungy or you know what he thinks you have know right to say whether he will do something or not. People change there minds everyday.

Posted

I wouldnt doubt that Dungy wouldnt want to coach again. Im pretty sure its hard for me to watch football not from the sidelines.

I just dont think JR would go out and make a play in a coach as big as Dungy or Cowher.

Posted

i'd rather look forward.

thanks.

Posted

As a side note, I recommend going to one of his speaking engagements. He is awesome.

Posted

Never say never. Unless you live with Tony Dungy or you know what he thinks you have know right to say whether he will do something or not. People change there minds everyday.

we do know what he's thinking.

he tells everyone what he's thinking every time he is asked the question.

1 person likes this

Posted

Doesn't Joe Gibbs run nascar teams?

Posted

I would never want Tony Dungy. I want Rivera t ostay but if we ever had to get someone, I'm hoping for John Madden

Posted

I think Jerry has a call into Marty up at Lake Norman.

Posted

HC- Tony Dungy

DC- Bill Cowher

OC- Jon Gruden

Posted

Don Shula is still around....